Sleepless night

I looked around the kitchen. I opened the fridge and discovered rotting food. "Eh gross" i said. I opened all the cupboards and they were all empty. Ethan went out of the kitchen to search then house for blankets and something to sleep on. He came back with heaps of blankets and pillows he got from the bedrooms. "I found these" said Ethan walking into the room and throwing them on the floor. "I'm gonna go look for some stuff in the house" i said. "I'll come with you" said Grayson. "No it's ok, I got my knife" i answered. "Ok but please be careful" he said. " I will" i smiled at him and continued out of the kitchen. I closed the door and walked up the stairs. They creaked with every step you took. I walked down the hall to the end room. The door was open so i slowly walked in. It was a child's room! I picked up a photo and studied it. This family was so happy.

I continued and saw where Ethan had taken the blankets from the room already

I continued and saw where Ethan had taken the blankets from the room already. All the rooms upstairs were destroyed and there was nothing useful. The stairs creaked as I walked down them to explore down stairs.

Grayson's POV
Ethan was laying out the blankets onto the floor so I went over to help him. "Do you need a hand?" I asked. "No" he replied. "Did you find any food? I questioned. "No" he replied. "Ethan what's up?" I said. "Hum what's up Grayson, uh well we are currently stuck in this shit hole for god knows how long, there are about a dozen feeders outside waiting to rip us up, you are getting all friendly with your girlfriend like there is nothing wrong and now Kate hates me because of what I said before! He explained. "She doesn't hate you Ethan" I reassured him. "How do you know? He asked. I went silent because I didn't really know how Kate was feeling.

Kate's POV
I made my way into the living room and found various backpacks, i found two flashlights, rope, a lighter and bandaids. I put it all into one backpack and kept it with me. I went into the bathroom and found what basically looked like a murder scene. There was blood all through the bath tub. I found a knife and an unloaded hand gun. I looked out the window and noticed a closed esky outside on the patio. I wanted it. It was risky but it could be stocked with all sorts of things. I stared out the window for a bit the see any signs of feeders nearby. When it looked clear I slowly opened the door and walked out. I made it to the esky but as I was about to open it I herd a loud and long groan getting closer and closer. I spun around and saw a feeder running straight for me. I ran away from the house because I didn't want to draw them to it because Grayson and Ethan were inside. It ran after me. Suddenly I tripped hitting the ground hard. I scrambled away but the feeder caught up diving on top of me. I turned over onto my back and my face as centimetres away from the feeders face. I tried to reach my knife that had fallen out of my boot my hand was so close but I could want reach. I accidentally let out a loud scream.

Grayson's  POV
Ethan and I were just sitting and talking When suddenly we heard a loud scream. "Kate!" I said bursting out of the room and towards the scream. Ethan was behind me. We ran around and noticed the back door was wide open. "She went outside?!" Said Ethan" I ran out the door and saw Kate on the ground being attacked by a feeder. Rage rushed through my veins and I felt them rise. I ran faster than ever and pulled out my knife. When I reached Kate I grabbed the feeder by the back of the neck and stabbed the it right through the side of its head. I put out my hand and helped Kate up. We ran back towards the house. I ran inside, i looked back and noticed Kate didn't follow me inside. "Kate!" I yelled. She walked around the corner dragging a big ass esky so I ran over to help her. We made it inside and we pushed the couch in front of the door. Ethan came out and just stared, eyes wide. "What the fuck were you thinking Kate" I yelled. "I'm sorry I just went out to grab the esky" she said. "You didn't tell us" I replied. "I thought I could do it myself" she said. "YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT KATE!" I screamed. Her eyes grew wider and a tear trailed down her cheek.

Kate's POV
"YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT KATE!" Screamed Grayson. I looked down and felt a tear trail down my cheek. He had never yelled at me like that before. He walked closer to me and I flinched a little. "I was so fucking worried" he said softly. He grabbed me and pulled me close, hugging me tighter than ever. "I'm sorry" I said. "I love you so much, never do that to me again" he whispered in my ear. Grayson loved me? When he said that to me I realised that I loved him to. "I love you to" I whispered back. "So what's so good about that esky" said Ethan. I pulled away from Grayson and he wiped my tear. "I'm not sure Ethan" I said. "So you risked your life for something that could quite possibly be empty?" He asked. "Yep" I said with a smirk. Grayson smiled as if he was attracted to what I said. "Well let's open it" said Grayson. I slowly opened the esky and we all stood there with the biggest smiles on our faces.

What's up guys hope y'all are loving this story. 21 views already!❤️ thanks heaps. Love y'all lovelies❤️