Wave

I was awake early this morning. I had already changes Indie's diaper and fed her. We had to get out of this shed, especially now that we have a baby. I was holding Indie when I felt two big hands fold around my waist. "How's my baby girl this morning?" Asked Grayson as he lightly kissed my neck. "Do you mean me or the baby?" I asked. "I meant you, but how is she as well?" He asked. "She needs milk" I said. "Your a girl, give her milk" he said. "Omg Grayson I can't just do that" I replied. "Why not?" He asked. "That's just not how it works" I said as I laughed at him.

Later that afternoon
The shed we were staying in had a flat roof so I would usually climb on top of the roof and sit up there for a bit. Today was different. I didn't usually see any feeders in view but today I spotted one. It was just one so it wasn't a big deal unless it got closer. The trees in the distance started moving vigorously. One at a time more and more feeders were popping out of the woods and into the large field the shed was on. Thats when I realised there was a wave coming. Yeah thats what we call a large group of feeders all moving together in the same direction. More and more were emerging from the woods. There were about more than 1oo. "Holy fuck" I said. I raced down into the shed. "We have to leave" I shouted. I began grabbing everything I could and putting it in the truck. "Woah woah what's wrong" said Grayson as he gripped my shoulders and made me look at him. Ethan came running over. "We gotta leave" I said. "Why? What happened" asked Grayson. I paused and stared him In the eyes. "There's a wave coming" I said. Something changed in Grayson when I said that, he looked determined to keep us all alive. "Ok let's just chill and pack everything into the truck" said Ethan. "What about indie? Asked Grayson. "I'll take care of her you guys just pack the truck" I replied. We all moved so fast and the truck was packed up within 5 minutes. I put Indie in the baby seat in the back seat of the truck next to Ethan. The shed was empty and Grayson got in the car and closed his door. I ran up to his window and he winded it down. "What are you doing?" he said. "I'm gonna open the doors, drive out when they are open and don't stop" I said. "Your coming tho?" He asked. "Of course I'm coming" I said. I ran over and opened the doors. As Grayson drove past i jumped, holding onto the side of the truck. I could feel the wind in my hair and I hadn't felt this free in ages. I opened the truck door and slipped inside slamming the door shut. I sat in the truck breathing heavily. Grayson and Ethan just stared at me. "Your dangerous" said Grayson. "I know" I replied. "Where the hell did you learn to do that?" Asked Ethan. "I just did it without thinking" I replied. "Well that was pretty dope" said Ethan. "How is Indie?" I asked. "She's quite" said Ethan.

We had been driving for ages and there were no houses or anything. Indie was starting to cry and Ethan was having trouble settling her down, we pulled over into the first street and found a random house. Grayson and I checked it out and it was clear. Ethan took Indie inside and Grayson and I got back into the car. We just sat there in silence. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Yeah, are you?" I replied. "Actually no I'm not ok" he said. Guys didn't usually open up to the way the felt but Grayson was a pretty sensitive guy. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I just wish I never met you" he said. "What?" I asked. "Well if I never met you I wouldn't be so scared of losing you" he said. "Grayson I'm not going anywhere" I said. "And if I never met you I wouldn't have fallen crazy in love with you" he said. My heart tingled, Grayson is in love with me? I asked myself. I held his hand tightly and looked into his big eyes. "We are gonna get through this, we will survive and we will never get separated" I said. He smiled at me and leaned in to kiss me. I really wish I knew the twins before all this bull shit. We got out of the car and walked into the house. The door had no lock to Grayson went out to the shed and found some tools and old planks of wood. He began to board up all the doors and windows so nothing could get in. Ethan was so good with indie, he will be a great dad someday. Watching Grayson be a handyman was such a turn on, I think mainly because he knew what he was doing. Well Grayson was being a sexy handyman and Ethan was babysitting so my job was to cook. I hadn't cooked in a proper kitchen for a while so I was actually quite excited. Grayson was boarding the front door when I approached him. "Hey gray..." I said. "Whats up baby girl" he replied. "I'm gonna go find a local store" I said. "How are you gonna get out" he asked. "I just boarded the door" he continued. "I'll climb out the window" I said. Before he could say anything I was already making my way out the window. "Wait" he said. As I was half way out the window Grayson came over to me and kissed me passionately. "Be careful and please come back" he said. "I will, oh and I'm taking your truck" I said. I jumped out the window and ran towards the car. He watched as I drove away.

What's good guys. The next chapter is gonna be super cute between Grayson and Kate so stay tuned! Love y'all lovelies❤️