Imagination

How did I imagine all of it. It seemed so real! Seeing Grayson's ghost and shit like what the actual fuck. It's funny how our minds can play tricks on us. I killed Grayson! I put a fucking knife through this fucking head yet he's here right now.
"So if your immune that's still does not explain how you survived" I Said
"As soon as you stabbed me I started some sort of healing process" replied Grayson
"That's explains everything"mumbled Ethan
"What do you mean" I asked
"When Grayson and I were little we found bungee cords and Grayson got hurt. Then the next day he was fine" Said Ethan
"So your saying that Grayson heals fast asf?" I Said
"Yeah basically" Said Ethan
"We have to get out of here" Said Grayson wanting to change the subject
"There are no windows" I Said
"I've been here for two years" Grayson held my shoulder and looked at me "I know the way out" He Said
"Let's go then!" Said Ethan
"What about Craig" I Said

 Then the next day he was fine" Said Ethan "So your saying that Grayson heals fast asf?" I Said "Yeah basically" Said Ethan "We have to get out of here" Said Grayson wanting to change the subject "There are no windows" I Said "I've been here for t...

Ethan had a look in his eye. A look to kill. A look I didn't particularly like. Ethan was going to kill Craig even if he died doing it.
Ethan pushed the cupboard away from the door, it hit the floor with a crash.
"Ethan!" Said Grayson
Some things never change lol
Why does this have to happen all over again. Grayson opened the door and we followed him out.
"Ok this way" he instructed
We followed him down the hall and into a room. Grayson closed the door and we all took a breath.
"Look who stumbled into the wrong room"
We all turned around slowly to see Craig sitting in a chair.
"Just let us leave you fucking cunt!" I shouted
"Are you trying to steal our pig?" He asked
"HES NOT YOIR FUCKING PIG! I screamed
"He's valuable and he's very very expensive so we intend on keeping him" said Craig

Back in high school I used to study knife throwing so if I had a knife right now it would be in his skull! Then I spotted it! A dagger sitting on Craig's table just to the right of me. I looked at the boys and then back at the knife so they see it too. Grayson winks at me then collapses to the ground and starting having a 'fake' fit. Craig runs to him because he doesn't want him dead. Ethan starts yelling and I just gotta say this is one hell of a distraction! I grabbed the knife and looked over at Craig leaning over Grayson. I let out one giant scream then I jumped on Craig's back and plunged the knife into his back. Blood splashed onto my face.
"AGHHHHHHHHH" Screamed Craig
He stood up flicking me off his back like a flea. Ethan caught me before I hit the floor.
"Nice one baby girl" Said Ethan
"Thanks!" I replied
Grayson punched Craig in the face and we all made a dash for the door.
"GO GO GO!!" Screamed Grayson

All of a sudden everything turned slow motion around me as we ran. Faster than we had ever ran before.

A group of men ran towards us. Ethan stopped me with his hand making me stop in my tracks and him and Grayson ran ahead taking out each and every man in their path. Ethan looked back at me and I caught up with them. We burst through the doors and instant sunlight his out faces.
"There!" Said Grayson pointing to some motorbikes.
"I can't ride those things, I'll die!" I Said
"You can ride with me" Said Ethan
Ethan got onto the motor bike and gestured for me to get on.
"Just put your arms around me" He Said
I got on and put your arms around Ethan's waist. I could feel his abs through is thin shirt. He started the bike and I closed my eyes
"Relax" shouted Ethan
I gradually opened them to see a long road that looked never ending. It was actually fun.

Ethan's POV
Kate had her arms around me and she was squeezing really tight.
"Relax!" I shouted
Her grip loosened and I think she was enjoying it honestly.

Kate's POV
I've never felt so free in my life. This was fucking fun!

Ethan's POV
Grayson was further ahead of us.
"WOOOOOOOOO" shouted Kate from behind me.
She's so cute.
I picked up the pace and caught up to Grayson.

Grayson's POV
I think that Ethan and Kate are together now but it doesn't bother me that much. I guess I still sorta love her but I'm still happy for them. This is how it should be anyway seeing that I lied to her all those years ago when we first met.

Ethan's POV
We pulled over and we got off the bikes and I looked at Kate. Taking in her beauty was one of my favourite things to do. She flicked her hair as she got of the bike which was so hot. She smiled and naturally licked her pink lips without realising. I'm so in love with her, I never want to loose my baby girl.

Kate's POV
I got of the bike and walked up to Ethan. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to his body. I must have done something that turned him on without realising because her had that look on his face. The look of 'I could really fuck you right now'

 The look of 'I could really fuck you right now'

Haha nah not that look😂😂😂

That look😍😍 omfg ladies! Anyway back to the story

"Guys!" Interrupted Grayson

I can't help but feel like Grayson was a little jealous.

Hope this was a good chapter for y'all. Love y'all lovelies❤️