Heated

**⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️ **
I woke up to the sound of Ethan breathing heavily "Ethan... Ethan wake up" I said. Ethan shot up and sat up straight. His hands covered his face. "Ethan it's ok I'm here baby" I said as I rubbed his back in a circular motion. "Fuck" he said. "It was just a bad dream, it's not real" I said. "Go back to sleep" I continued. "I don't wanna" he said. Ethan and I were sitting up in the bed when suddenly he gripped my waist and pulled me onto him. I was straddling him as I hugged him. Ethan kissed my neck. He found my sweet spot making me moan a little. "Gotcha" he said. Ethan pulled away from my neck and kissed my lips with so much passion. It soon turned into a heated make out. Ethan and I had never had sex before so I wondered if he was better than Grayson. Ethan's hands slipped under my shirt and he held my waist firmly.

Ethan's POV
Kate tugged at my shirt asking to take it off. I pulled it over my head and she stared at me. She bit her lip which drove me crazy. I need her now. She pushed me down taking control of the situation. I took off her shirt revealing her small waist and slightly toned stomach. Kate was on top of me and if there is one thing she should know about me, it's that I'm always on top. I flipped her over and kissed her. Her hands cupped my face as she wrapped her legs around me. I made my way down her body leaving light kisses. I slid off her short and threw them off the bed. "You won't be needing those" I said.

Kate's POV
"You won't be needing those" said Ethan as he slid off my shorts and threw them off the bed. Out bodies were pressed together and I could feel his bulge getting bigger and bigger by the second. I palmed him through his pants making him breath heavier. Now we were both in our underwear. I wanted to be in control so I flipped him over and he looked into my soul. "You can't have all the fun" I said. I kissed his neck, I could feel his heart racing and so was mine. After all the kissing and the touching and more kissing things got serious. Ethan was a lot bigger than Grayson. He lined himself up at my entrance. "If I hurt to just tell me to stop" he said. I nodded my head and he pushed himself into me. I screamed in pain and he pulled out straight away. "Ethan I didn't say stop" I said. "But I hurt you, I'm so sorry" he said. "Keep going it's ok" I said. "Give my you're shirt" I said. "I don't wanna hurt you" he said passing me his shirt. I put it in my mouth to muffle my screams as he pushed himself into me again. He didn't move for a bit so I could adjust to his size. He began to move and the pain turned into pleasure and I removed Ethan's short from my mouth. "Uhh Ethan" I moaned. Ethan kept thrusting into me hitting my g spot every time and our moans filled the room. "Ethan I'm... I'm gonna cum" I said. "Cum for me baby girl" said Ethan. We both came at the same time and Ethan collapsed on top of me. He rolled off of me, we were both breathing in sync trying to catch our breath. "That was..." said Ethan. "Amazing" I finished. "Yeah" he said. I rolled into him and cuddled into his chest.

The next morning I woke up In the same position I went to sleep in. Ethan was awake but he was just looking at me. "Good morning beautiful" he said. "Morning" I replied. Ethan Kissed me and sat up putting on his shirt. We walked out of the room to see Grayson just sitting at the table reading the newspaper. "Since when do you read the newspaper?" Asked Ethan. "Since today" replied Grayson. "How did you sleep gray?" I asked. "Horribly actually" he replied. "Oh whys that?" I asked. "Because you to are fucking loud" he said. Ethan and I laughed. "Sorry she just-" Ethan began "I dont wanna know!" Said Grayson cutting off Ethan. "What are we doing today?"asked Ethan. "I don't know" I said as Ethan wrapped his arms around me from behind.

This one got a little heated but I hope you enjoyed. Love y'all lovelies❤️