Lets just make out

I got up from my seat and walked towards the kitchen bench. Suddenly I felt the most comforting feeling, Grayson's arms folded around my waist and he hugged me tight. He planted small kisses on my neck and exposed shoulder. "What happened to let's just go to bed?" I asked. I turned around to face him still in his arms. "Let's just make out" he replied. I giggled as he moved a piece of hair from my face. He leaned in and kissed my lips slow and passionately. I was leaning up against the kitchen table as Grayson's body was pressed up agains mine. Grayson lifted me up so I was sitting on the bench, he opened my legs and stood between them. I wrapped my legs around his hot muscular body and put my hands around his neck. Our kissing turned into a heated make out session and Grayson slid his hand up the side of my shirt. He cupped my boob through my bra and kept his other hand on my waist. He lifted me up and off the table so I was straddling him. He gently laid me down on the thin mattress on the floor not breaking the kiss. Grayson was on top of me and the moment he began to grind on me, my stomach filled with butterflies. He treated me like gold as he tried to make himself lighter when he was on top of me. The kiss broke and we just stared into each others eyes. "I never wanna loose you" I said. "I'm not going anywhere" he replied. He laid down next to me and held me in his arms all night.

I woke up in the middle of the night still in Grayson's arms. He was awake but looked really tired. Ethan was asleep and so was Indie. "Are you ok?" Whispered Grayson. "Yeah I just can't sleep" I replied. Grayson kissed my forehead and ran his fingers through my hair. Grayson had his shirt off and he was still so warm. I outlined his abs with my finger making him giggle because it tickled. He grabbed the side of my him and pulled me close to him. His big hand grasped my ass and he squeezed it as he kissed me passionately. My stomach dropped when he slipped in the tongue. His hand found its way to my stomach. Grayson slid his hand down the front of my jeans. He didn't touch me he just put his hand there, I'm not sure why though. He pulled his hand out and slipped it into the back pocket of my jeans. "What was that all about?" I asked. "I just like teasing you" he said with a smirk. "Cheeky boy" I said as I kissed him one more time.

The following Morning I woke up with Grayson hand still in the back pocket of my jeans. I slowly slid out of the bed and made my way over to Ethan who was taking the boards of the front door. "Ethan what are you doing?" I asked. "We have to leave" he replied. "Why it's safe here?" I asked. "We just have to leave ok!" Yelled Ethan waking up Grayson. Grayson walked over looking like a zombie but looking so hot at the same time. "Why are you yelling" asked Grayson. "We are leaving" said Ethan. "What?! Why?!" Said Grayson. "Look out the back" said Ethan. Grayson grabbed my hand and I followed him to the back window and we saw the one thing we didn't want to see.

 Grayson grabbed my hand and I followed him to the back window and we saw the one thing we didn't want to see

"Ahh fuck not again" said Grayson. "Alright let's go" I said. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed Indie. We never got around to unpacking the car which was good. We all just got in and Ethan drove us all far from the house. Grayson and I sat in the back. He had his hand on my thigh and my head was leaned on his chest as he gently ran his fingers through my hair. Grayson lifted my chin so your eyes met. He kissed me and focused on my eyes like he had to say something important. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I think we should find a safer place for Indie to live" said Grayson. "Like where" I asked. "I don't know Mabey like somewhere with walls" said Grayson. "Do you know a place like that" I asked. "No but if we come across one it might be to leave her there" he said. "What is they don't want her?" I asked. "I don't know I just want her to be safe" he replied. "So do I" I answered.

Constantly being on the run was a pain in the ass. Grayson and Ethan were always tired and I don't know him much longer they can do this for. I wish I met the twins before all this bull shit and a part of me wished Grayson never saved me that day. The more places we go is just another place lost when we leave. It becomes over run by feeders. People say home is where the heart is, seeing there is now place to call home nowadays I guess home is as long as I am with Grayson and Ethan because that's where my heart is.

What's good guys, hope y'all enjoyed this chapter as much as I liked writing it👅😂 love y'all lovelies❤️