How?

The floor is cold and so am I. I've been stripped of my clothing with only my underwear. They punish me everyday. I feel like a slave. They call me a pig. The make me fetch them shit like a fucking dog! Craig is the worst. He punches me and I'm too weak to fight back. They give me water in a fucking dog bowl and the food they give me goes on the fucking floor. The girls come in here and force me to have sex with them. I hate it here. They are so loud and I can never sleep. They kill innocent people and I have to dig their graves or burn their bodies. I think it's about mid day but I'm not sure. Someone comes into my cell and throws me clothing.
"get dressed, we got visitors" he ordered.
I got dressed and waited for him to come back. When he came back he threw me a taser.
"What's this for?" I asked.
"Craig will ask you to give it to him, when he does you gotta take it to him, if you speak I'll kill you myself" he answered
He picked me up off the floor and made me stand behind a door. I could hear talking and yelling.
"BRING ME MY TASER PIGGG" Screamed Craig
"Your up" Said the guy next to me
I walked out and saw them. Everything froze around me.

Kate's POV
"BRING ME MY TASER PIGGG" shouted Craig
Someone began walking out from the shadows. I could see his face but I knew it was a man by the way he walked. He good closer and that's when I realised who it was...

It was Grayson!!! How is he alive! I looked over at Ethan who looked like he was gonna pass out

"DONT MOVE" Yelled Craig
Ethan struggled to get away from the man holding him back. Craig snatched the taser out of Grayson's hand and holds it up to his neck. Ethan flinches next to me.

Grayson's POV
They were here. It's really them! I knew they would find me even if they thought I was dead. I hate Craig for this. It was just a massive set up. I was only knocked out when they Kate and the others brought me back to the patch after getting bitten. The doctor at the patch worked for Craig and when he found out that I was showing no signs of changing he sedated me and put me in a fucking coffin and told everyone I was dead before taking me here.

Ethan's POV
I feel like my heart is going to stop. How can it be Grayson. I stared at his lifeless body for a solid 10 minuets talking to him. When they said he died a part of me didn't feel dead. As his twin in my heart he was alive and I thought it was normal. No wonder I didn't feel half dead.

Kate's POV
Craig ordered his men to take us away and lock us up. The man threw Ethan and I in one room and attempted to put Grayson in another.
"Your coming with me pig" Said the man
"No he's not" interrupted Ethan
I watched as Ethan punched the man in the face and pulled Grayson inside. Ethan pushed the cupboard in front of the door and froze. He slowly turned around and looked at Grayson. They fell into a tight hug. The closest I've ever seen them.

I felt a tear trail down my cheek and onto my lip

I felt a tear trail down my cheek and onto my lip. I wiped it away and Grayson turned to me. I ran straight into his arms and began to cry as he held me tight.

Knowing he wasn't dead made me feel amazing but I had one reoccurring question

"Grayson" I Said as I pulled out of the hug
"Yeah" He Replied
"How did you survive, how are you even alive. You were bitten" I asked
"It didn't affect me" He Said
"So that means your-
"Immune" finished Ethan

Bit of a plot twist here y'all but I hope you enjoyed. Comment your thoughts! Love y'all lovelies❤️