Two weeks later

This madness has been going on for 3 weeks now. The more feeders we kill the more experienced we get at it. Yeah, we call them feeders. They feed in any living thing they can get their hands on. In case you don't know what feeders are they are the one thing that came from hell. They catch you they will rip you up, pull out your insides and eat the fuck out of you. The virus started in New Jersey, people started getting sick and going crazy. Then it spread to LA, that's where i live and now it's all over the world. No where is safe anymore. Grayson is doing heaps better, he can run and the pain in is stomach is gone. The twins have been killing feeders for a while in New Jersey before the virus spread so Grayson has been teaching me how to kill them properly. " you got to use more force or it won't break the skull" said Grayson. "The brain, that's what kills them" he continued. "Ok" I said stabbing my knife down into a pumpkin. "That's better" he said with a smile. The thing that sucks is that the human body is the perfect place for the virus to thrive. Once a feeder bites or even scratches you, it's all over. The feeder just gives you the virus by biting or scratching you, after that the virus kills you, then you come back as a feeder. No control or feelings at all. We have seen people turn and it's not nice. The virus is airborne so once you die you turn anyway even without being bitten or scratched. "You can use anything you find to kill a feeder" he said. "Anything?" I asked. "U said it babe" he replied. Babe? Did Grayson just call me babe? I thought to myself. Grayson and I haven't done anything since that kiss when he was stabbed.

It was getting late but the sun was still out. "We need food" said Ethan. We all got in the car and drove to what looked like an old supermarket, probably full of feeders. I had a knife, Grayson had an axe and Ethan had hammer. We approached the front doors and Grayson looked in through the glass "I don't see any movement" he said. He tried the door but it was locked so Ethan smashed the glass with the hammer. "Ethan what the fuck" I said. A feeder ran at us and we all jumped back and watched the glass go straight through its chest. It was still squirming and groaning so Grayson walked up to it and took out the knife he had in his boot. He plunged it straight through the side of its head making its brains spill out and blood splatter everywhere. "Let's get the food and get out before dark" said Grayson in a serious tone. I love it when Grayson gets all serious, it's actually very attractive. Kate your getting distracted again, said a little voice in the back of my mind. We walked through the doors and the shelves were still stocked with food so we all started loading our bags with as much as we could. I grabbed some medication that I found and some food. Including a packet of candy, the world might be shitty but we still gotta try to enjoy it right. We made our way back to the car and drove to a safe looking spot in the woods by a lake. There always seemed to be more feeders roaming around at night looking for something to rip up. Grayson and Ethan went down to the lake to grab some water. I stayed in the truck because I knew they wanted to talk in private.

Ethan's POV
Grayson and I walked down to the lake in silence, Grayson broke the silence by saying "alright what's up", "what do you mean?" I replied. " something is bothering you and I want to know what it is" he said. " you mean besides the fact that we live in a world full of man eating monsters" I replied sarcastically. He gave me that look of come on Ethan what's actually going on. "So are you and Kate a thing now?" I asked. "No not really, we haven't done anything since that time when she kissed me when I got stabbed" replied Grayson. " but I like her a lot so I might make a move" he continued.

Grayson's POV
I knew Ethan liked Kate but I couldn't let him have her. I like her a lot and I want her to be mine. We walked back to the truck in Awkward silence. We boiled the water so we could drink it and we pulled out what we collected from the store. Ethan scored some canned foods and i found some packaged foods. Kate started to pull out what she found. She found some bottled water and canned food. She also pulled out a packed of candy. "You found candy?" I asked as she chucked the packet to me. I hadn't had candy in so long and it felt so good to have sugar in me again.

Ethan's POV
The last thing Kate pulled out of her bag was a packet of candy but I could see there was more in her bag. "Is that it?" I asked. "Yep" replied Kate. "We did really well" I continued. "Yeah we did" said Kate. "What else is in the bag Kate?" I asked. "Oh...uh nothing" she stuttered.  I lent over and grabbed the bag but she held onto it. "It's nothing Ethan, really it's nothing" she said looking nervous. "Did you find something else?" Grayson asked Kate. "No I didn't" she said. I tugged the bag and looked inside. I pulled out a blue box. " what the fuck is this" I said throwing them on the ground. "Grayson you told me you and Kate weren't doing anything" I yelled. "Were not" said Grayson looking confused. " then why else would she pick up condoms" I said. "What!?" Said Kate. She picked up the box and stood up. " these aren't condoms Ethan they are fucking tampons, I am a girl remember" she said storming off and getting into the back of the car. Grayson just sat there with his mouth open. "Ethan" said Grayson. "Not cool dude" he continued. "I'm sorry I didn't know" I said.

Sorry It's long lovelies❤️ but I hope you enjoyed, more coming soon😘