Two days later

We had been driving for a while. I was tired and Ethan was asleep in the back of the car. I did not notice but Grayson started falling asleep at the wheel and soon I fell asleep to. We drove straight into a swarm of feeders. Their loud groans woke me up. I jumped with fright when the only thing separating myself and a feeder was the glass window. I screamed in fear waking up Grayson and Ethan. "Holy fuck!" Yelled Grayson. "What the fuck so we do man?" Asked Ethan. "Kate are you ok?" Asked Grayson. "Yeah I'm fine" I replied. Ethan grabbed his knife and jabbed it through the roof of the car. After 10 minutes of doing so he finally made a hole for us to fit through. Ethan went first and Grayson pushed me up. Ethan and I were in top of the roof and he bent down to grab Grayson. Suddenly a feeder crashed through the car window grabbing Grayson by the leg, leaving scratches everywhere. "Grayson!" I screamed. Ethan was trying to help pull Grayson up but he couldn't reach. He laid down in is stomach and put his arms through the hole. Suddenly Ethan was pulled of the top of the car by a feeder. "Ethan No! I screamed as I tried to catch him. I watched as hit the ground and he fought to get away. The feeders ripped into his stomach and ripped out his insides, stuffing every last bit of him into their mouth. "Ethan" i blubbered and started to cry. I looked through the hole and saw feeders all through the car ripping at Grayson. Blood splattered everywhere and Grayson screamed in pain. He looked up at me and yelled "I LOVE YOU KATE!". NO NO NO NO NO GRAYSON!" I screamed and sat up straight. I looked around the room and saw Grayson staring at me. I started to cry and he took me into his arms. "Hey shhh, baby it was just a dream" he said softly kissing my cheek. I looked over his shoulder and saw Ethan sleeping like a baby. It was just a dream. I hugged Grayson tighter than ever. I pulled his face towards me and my lips crashed against his. I kissed him passionately for a full 5 minutes. "Mabey you should have bad dreams more often" he smirked. "Mabey you should just shut up and kiss me" I said with sass. Grayson cupped my face and pulled me close, placing his hand on my thigh making me weak. Ethan woke up and saw gray and I kissing. "Well that's something to wake up to" Ethan said. I pulled away from Grayson "sorry E" I said. Grayson looked at me " he didn't say we had to stop" said Grayson. I giggled and gave him a peck on the lips, but he locked onto my lips and kissed me more, slipping in the tongue. "Ugh" Ethan groaned and got up out of bed. I giggled and pulled away from Grayson. "No don't leave" he said grabbing my hand as I stood up. "Don't give me those puppy eyes Grayson" I said. "Why, I know it works on you" he said with a wink. I bent down and kissed his lips. He got up and walked over to Ethan.

Grayson's POV
Kate made me the happiest person ever even though the world has gone to shit. I wasn't sure how Ethan felt about us being together. I didn't think he liked her but mabey he does. I wanted him to consent out relationship because he is my twin. "Hey E do you need some help" I asked. But then he just came straight out with it "Grayson, Kate was saying my name in her sleep" he said. "What?" I asked. "I don't know, she was just screaming my name" he said. "She was having a night mare" I replied. "It didn't sound like a night mare" he said raising his eyebrows. "What the fuck Ethan" I said as I pushed him a little. "What's wrong Grayson, are you jealous that your girlfriend fucked me in her sleep?" He asked in a cocky tone. I couldn't help myself so I punched him right in the face. Ethan stumbled to the floor and Kate came running over. "What the fuck happened?" She asked. "Were you having sex with Ethan in your dream?" I asked.

Kate's POV
I heard Grayson and Ethan fighting so I ran over and saw Ethan on the floor with a bleeding lip. "What the fuck happened? I asked. "Were you having sex with Ethan in your dream?" Asked Grayson in an angry tone. "No! Why the hell would you say something like that?" I asked. "Ethan said you were screaming his name in your sleep" replied Grayson. "THATS BECAUSE YOU BOTH DIED!" I shouted. The both just stared at me. "You two are pathetic" I said storming off into one of the bedrooms.

Ethan's POV
"Well then" I said. "Your an idiot" said Grayson. "Your the one who asked her" I said. Grayson went to follow Kate. "Gray just leave her for a bit" I said. "Girls need space" I continued.

Kate's POV
As I sat on the bed I heard someone coming. There was a small knock on the door. I said nothing. The door oped slowly, it was Grayson. He came and sat next to me and put his hand on my thigh. Once again making me weak. I knew he was sorry for what he said. I looked down at his hand then at him. "I'm sorry" he whispered. "I know" I whispered back. "Do you forgive me?" He asked. I said nothing. "I guess I will just have to make it up to you" he said. "Oh yeah and how are you gonna- Grayson cut me off by kissing my lips. His kisses were the best. He always kissed me passionately and firm but so gentle. But this kiss was different. It was like a please forgive me kiss. It was soft and innocent. He pulled away, looked into my eyes and cupped my face. "Do you forgive me now?" He said. "I forgave you before but I just wanted a kiss" I replied. He smirked sexually and rubbed my thigh. "Alright let's go" he said. He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room. Ethan looked at me sincerely. "I'm sorry for being a jerk" he said. "It's ok" I said with a small smile.

Hope y'all are enjoying my story so far. Next chapter coming tomorrow! Love y'all lovelies❤️