Fitting in

I'm so happy that jack has decided to give us a chance. He lead us back to his office to have a chat. "So you understand that we have rules and conditions here" sad jack. "Yes and we promise to follow all of them" I said. "Listen carefully" said jack.
"Rule 1, no one leaves the patch after 6pm. Rule 2, do your part, if you wanna stay here you gotta help out. Rule 3, don't mistreat the other people here, we have to be there for each other and work at a team other wise none of this works, Rule 4, don't steal, if you wanna leave we won't stop you but don't take our supplies and the last rule, the most important one, never ever put the children of the patch in risk, they are the future of this camp. If you can follow all these rules you can stay"
"We all promise to follow all the rules" I Said. "Good, now we will introduce you to everyone" Said jack. Everyone gathered in a small shed that was big enough for everyone to fit. There was a small stage that we stood upon next to jack. "Listen up everyone" jack began, "times have been tough and we need people to help us, these three young ones have come to us for help and civilisation, so let's make them feel welcome. This is there Home now to" Said jack. Everyone cheered and clapped which made me feel great.

Jack took us outside and we met up with an older lady. "This is Helen, my wife, she's in charge when I'm not here" Said jack. Jack walked away towards his house. "Well let me take you to your place" Said Helen. "We have a place?" Asked Grayson. "Yes of course and you don't even have to share, it's a 3 bedroom place with a pool, every house here has a pool but your place has a spa" she said. She took us to our place. It was nice as.

All the houses were the same, lined up next to each other

All the houses were the same, lined up next to each other. "And this is yours, it's fully furnished and cleaned, but it's up to you to keep it clean now" said Helen. "This is amazing, thank you heaps" I Said. "I'll let you Get settlers in and have a look around" she walked away. We walked into the house and oh my god its beautiful.

it has two living rooms, 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and an ensuite

it has two living rooms, 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and an ensuite. "Shots the room with the ensuite!" Shouted Ethan as he ran up the stairs. Grayson ran after him and it made me feel so happy that they were acting normal again. I can see hope in their eyes. I followed them up the stairs and found Ethan in the room with the ensuite. "This is ours baby" said Ethan.

Ethan put his hands on my waist and looked into my eyes

Ethan put his hands on my waist and looked into my eyes. His facial expression changed. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I haven't had a hot shower in so long, I wonder if they have hot water here" Ethan said excitedly. He ran into the ensuite and ran the water. "It's hot, I'm gonna have a shower!" He Yelled from the bathroom. He came out and put his arms around me and started to kiss my neck. "Join me baby" whispered Ethan in my ear. He grabbed my hand and took me into the bathroom, locking the door behind him. He took of his clothes and began to remove mine. We it into the shower and it was the most amazing feeling ever. The hot water running down my skin. Ethan grabbed the soap and and rubbed it through his hands before putting it all over my body. He washed every inch of me and I returned the favour. I think he secretly likes it when I blush at the sight of his sexy body and his abs.

Grayson's POV
I took it upon myself to go explore the patch. I left the house and went for a walk just to look around. There were people working on a little farm they had, There were others cooking food for everyone, children playing, older kids learning to fight and I even saw a whole group of mothers holding babies. I went up and watched the young boys getting taught to fight and it reminded me of my child hood when Ethan and I used to do wrestling. "Can I help you bud?" Said the man. "No I'm just looking around" I Said. The boys just stared at me I felt sorta uncomfortable. "I'll see you around" I Said. The ladies giggles as I walked past for some reason. I found my way back to the house and looked around. I opened the cupboard in the kitchen and it was stocked full of food. But I really miss pizza. Tomorrow we have to meet jack to get our roles in the patch. I wonder what mine will be?

Thank you for all the support in this story 1k reads! Thanks heaps. Love y'all lovelies❤️