Arrow

Always being on the move is a pain in the ass. Staying put was never an option. I'm not sure what I would do without Grayson and Ethan. All the survivors were always fighting and killing for supplies, and I guess three teens walking through the bush with big backpacks full of goods made us a bit of a target. We were in dense bushland and the sun was rising. Grayson and I were walking together and Ethan was walking in front. "The only beauty left in this world is the sunrise and the sunset" I said. "There is also you" said Grayson. I blushed and he held my hand. "We gotta find a car" yelled Ethan. He began to run so Grayson and I followed. Ethan ran out into the road and headed straight for the first car he saw. "I'm driving" yelled Grayson. I thought it was funny how they could still be typical twins when the world was crap. Grayson got in the drivers seat and I got in the passenger seat. Ethan jumped in the back. The keys were left in the car and it started working straight away. Grayson looked at me in the eyes. "Buckle up baby" said Grayson with a smirk. I smirked back and put my seat belt on. He began to drive. Grayson held my hand and drove with the other.

The car came to a sudden stop making Grayson let go of my hand

The car came to a sudden stop making Grayson let go of my hand. "Fuck" he said. "What, gray what happened?" Asked Ethan. "I don't know" answered Grayson. "Guess were on foot" I said hopping out of the car. We all grabbed our bags and walked into the nearest bush land. Ethan was always ahead of Grayson and I. We walked on one side of a tall barbwire fence. The other side was full of feeders. "We got to find a place to stay tonight" said Ethan. "Alright" answered Grayson. I heard a rustle in the bush so my head shot back to see what it was. "Did you year that?" I whispered. "Yeah" Grayson whispered back. We continued walking and Ethan turned around and watched us catch up to him. "You guys are so slo-" suddenly he was cut off by an arrow being shot straight through his right shoulder. "ETHAN!" Screamed Grayson. Ethan dropped to the floor and Grayson tried to run to him but I grabbed his arm. "Grayson! Stay still" I yelled. We both looked up and saw heaps of people sitting in the trees point all types of weapons at us. "Ah fuck" said Grayson. A female jumped down from the tree. She was covered in camouflage and leaves. She was slim and curvy. I looked at Grayson just to see if he was looking at her and he was. But not at her body, he looked dead into her eyes. He looked pissed off. "Give us your stuff" she demanded. "Give me my brother" demanded Grayson. She pointed her gun at Ethan. "Give my your stuff!" She yelled. Grayson and I dropped our bags and some other people took them from us. All the people in the trees dropped down and ran away. Grayson and I rushed over to Ethan and crouched down beside him. "Ethan... Ethan" said Grayson lightly slapping his face. Grayson grabbed onto the arrow as if he was gonna pull it out. "No!" I screamed. "If you do that he will bleed out" I continued. "So what do we do" he asked. "Pick him up" I said. Grayson lifted up Ethan and carried him bridal style. We ran for a bit and then I saw a shed. "There" I said pointing to the shed. We ran towards it and I slowly opened the door. There didn't seem to be any feeders inside so we went in. "Ok put him down" I said. Grayson slowly with Ethan down on the floor and crouched beside him. "Give my your shirt" I said. Grayson didn't hesitate when I asked he just took it off and gave it to me. "I'm sorry" I whispered to Ethan. Suddenly Ethan began to gain consciousness. He groaned. "Ah fuck" he said about to touch his shoulder. "No don't touch it Ethan" I said. "It's ok Ethan I'm right here" said Grayson. He was holding Ethan's hand. I took off my shirt and put it in Ethan's mouth. I didn't want his screams in pain to attract any feeders. I put Grayson's short around the arrow and grabbed hold of it. "Ok ready Ethan" I said. He looked at me and a tear rolled down his cheek. "1...2...3! I pulled out the arrow and pressed down on the wound using Grayson's shirt. Ethan screamed but it wasn't loud because my shirt was in his mouth. Ethan passed out. "Ethan wake up" I said. I put my head on his chest and heard his heart was beating normally. "Is he ok?" Asked Grayson. "Yeah he's fine" I answered. I wrapped up Ethan's wound using my long tights. I was left in my bra and underwear but I didn't mind because I did it to help Ethan. I tried to cover myself up using my arms and hands. "You don't need to cover up" said Grayson. "Ethan has passed out and I think your perfect" he continued. Grayson put his arm out signaling for me to come sit next to him. He put his arms around me because it was so cold. I took my shirt out of Ethan's mouth and put it on, it was a shirt a found so it was long on me. Grayson and I fell asleep but I occasionally woke up to see if Ethan was ok.

The sun rose and Ethan was still asleep and so was Grayson. Grayson woke up and kissed my forehead. I sat up and unwrapped Ethan's wound, he woke up. "There he is" I said smiling at him. "What happened?" He asked. "You don't remember" I said. He shook his head. "All I remember is the pain" said Ethan. I lifted his sleeve revealing his wound. "It looks better" I said. Ethan smiled. Grayson rested his chin on my shoulder. "Hey E" he said. "Hey man" replied Ethan. "Feeling better buddy?" Asked Grayson. Ethan nodded and smiled a little. "I like this shed" said Ethan. Grayson was the one who said we always had to be on the move. "Yeah me to" I said looking at Grayson. "It seems pretty safe" i continued. Grayson noticed me looking at him. "We can stay until Ethan is better" said Grayson. "Ok well look after your brother, I'm gonna go see if I can find anything" I said as I stood up. "You can't go alone" said Grayson. "Yeah I can" I said. I was about to walk out the door when suddenly someone grabbed my hand and spun me around. It was Grayson of course. He held me close to him so our bodies touched. "Please come back" he whispered. "I will" I whispered back. "I love you" he said. "I love you more" I said. "No you don't" he said. I was about to speak but he silenced me by kissing me. I pulled away and walked out the door. I looked back to see Grayson watching me walk away.

I will be posting a new chapter everyday so add this book to your favourites to get notified when I post a new chapter. Love y'all lovelies❤️