Rest

"That's the surprise" I asked. "Yeah so you like it?" He asked. "The world has gone to shit but you still manage to do this for me" I said. "Yep anything for my girl" said Ethan. I gave him the look of your girl? "I still want you to be happy" he continued. I got on my tippy toes and kissed his soft lips. I always get mad butterflies when he kisses me back. He grabbed my hand and walked me towards his creation. When I saw it my jaw dropped. "Do you like it?" He asked. "Ethan I...I don't know what to say" I said. "They loved you so much" he said. Ethan had created grave stones for my parents. "Turns out your house is just down there, gray and I went back there and found your parents still in the house" he explained. "Didn't they turn?" I asked. "Yeah but gray and I helped them" he said. I turned and hugged Ethan, he held me so tight. "They are at rest now" said Ethan. "I also found that caravan" said Ethan. We stayed at the graves for half an hour then hit the road in the caravan.

Grayson's POV
I'm fine... I'm happy for Ethan... he can love her more than I ever did. I was a jerk. I know I only said I saved her because I thought she was hot. Why did I do that? She made me happy but Ethan makes her happy so that's all I care about.

Kate's POV
We all sat around the fire, it was a cold night to Ethan was cuddling up to me. Suddenly he whispered in my ear "how can the world be so shitty but I'm always happy around you" I giggled and kissed his cheek feeling a spiky texture on my lips. "You gotta shave" I laughed. "I know this is getting out of hand" he replied in laughter. "Hey Ethan remember when we made that bob and rob thing" said Grayson. "Grayson shut up" laughed Ethan. "Who's bob and rob?" I asked. "It doesn't matter, don't worry" said Ethan as he went red in embarrassment. "When Ethan and I were little we made a tv show called bob and rob, I don't know my we did that" laughed Grayson. "Yeah it was really cringe" replied Ethan. "Ahahaha I with these videos were still around" I laughed. It went silly as we listened to the crickets chirp in the night.

Sleeping in a car was so uncomfortable but sleeping on Ethan was more comfortable than a bed, He is so squishy. Even though we had a bed inside the caravan I still slept on Ethan. We had a little room where the bed took up most of the space and Grayson slept on a bunk bed in the main room where the kitchen was. When the fire died down Grayson got up and went to bed. Ethan and I sat there for a bit until I found myself drifting off. "Come on let's get some sleep" said Ethan as he picked me up bridal style and walked into the caravan locking the door behind him. I opened my eyes for a second and saw Grayson asleep in his bed, he looked so peaceful. Ethan walked into our room and closed the door behind him. He payed me down on the bed and got in next to me. I snuggled up to him and he put his big arms around me. He kissed my forehead and we both went to sleep.

I haven't updated in a bit so y'all are getting two new chapters. Love y'all lovelies❤️