That Moment

I woke up still in Grayson's arms. I moved a little accidentally waking him up. "I'm sorry" I whispered. "It's ok" he whispered back. Ethan woke up and sat up. He looked relieved that the sun was out again. "Wanna go check out that building?" Asked Ethan. "We got to find food" he added. Grayson looked at me "do you wanna go?" He asked. "To be honest, not really but if you need me I'll come" I answered.

We searched the building but there was no food so Grayson and I went to get water from the river we drove past last night. When we arrived I leaned up against a tree and watched Grayson find some where safe to step. He looked back at me and frowned. "What?" I asked. "I don't know your name" he said walking closer to me. "It's Kate" I said. "Kate" he repeated "I like that" I blushed a little and hoped he didn't see. "Your blushing" he said running his thumb along my cheek. I looked at the ground in embarrassment. He took my chin in his hand and lifted it so our eyes met. "So beautiful" he whispered looking at my lips. I smiled and blushed again. "Your blushing again" he said with a smirk. I giggled as he pressed his lips softly against mine. He kissed me passionately and firm but so gentle all at the same time. I just met him but I didn't want him to stop. I kissed him back and our lips were moving in sync.He pulled away and smiled at me.

We filled up the bottles of water and carried them back to the truck in silence. We got back to the truck and there was no sign of Ethan. "Ethan!" Yelled Grayson. Suddenly about a dozen men came out from around the corner of the building. One of the men had Ethan, holding him roughly with a knife to his neck. Grayson walked forward with his hands up. The man holding Ethan flinched a little threatening to slit Ethan's throat. "Just let him go, we don't have anything" said Grayson. "We will give him to ya in exchange for the girl" said the man. His voice was deep and rough. Grayson looked at me the back at the man. "No way" said Grayson. There were a million things going through my head but I stood forward. "Take me" I said loud and confident. "Kate what the hell are you doing?" Said Grayson. I walked towards the men and they let Ethan go throwing him towards Grayson. Ethan stumbled onto the hard gravel and Grayson helped him up. The man grabbed my wrist and pulled me away.

Grayson's POV
Ethan and I watched as they pulled Kate away. I couldn't let them take her. "STOP" I yelled "if you want to take her you have to take all of us" I said. "Grayson what the hell" said Ethan. "Fine" said the man. Two big guys walked up behind me and grabbed me tight I could barely breath. They forced Kate, Ethan and i into the back of their van. It was dark. "Well now were fucked" said Kate.

Keep tuned to find out what happens next. Love you all❤️