Factory

"This is how the game works!" Said Keith. "You survive!" He continued. "We've been doing that for the past 2 months" I said. "This is a little different" replied Keith. "You survive this and you walk outa here, if you die well then your dead and there is nothing I can do about it" he continued. "There is a factory not far from here, you go there and clear it from feeders so we can take to food, CLEAR!" Yelled Keith.

Indies POV
I woke up in a room, it was cold so I started to cry. When I noticed no one was coming I stopped. I wanted the nice man back, and I wanted Kate. Someone came in and picked me up, I screamed as loud as I could so she would put me down. When she put me down she left the room and I was alone again. I always see Kate kissing the other boy but I want Kate to kiss the nice man. Like mummy and daddy used to. I visioned the nice man to make me feel better.

There's the nice man, he taught me how to smile

Sorry of you thought it was weird for me to write from the baby's perspective😂

Kate's POV
We got into a truck and were driven to a large building. "I'll be waiting" said the driver. "We got this place surrounded with snipers so sent even think about running" he continued. I heard Grayson gulp next to me. We walked up to the wire fence and looked it. There weren't many feeders outside but if Keith and his men won't go in it must be pretty bad inside. We walked in and took out the feeders outside. The large doors opened and we walked inside,  the lights were off and there was silence. The light from outside began to shine into the factory revealing a large room with a few feeders in it. Grayson ran inside and plunged his knife through the first few feeders. There was no food in this room so we continued to the next one when we cleared the room. We were about to walk into the other room when Ethan spoke up. "Wait wait!" He said. "What's wrong" I answered. "I got an idea, I don't know if it will work. It it's worth a try" said Ethan. Ethan dragged over one of the dead feeders and cut the feeder rift down the stomach. "Alright rub this on yourself" he said. "What?" Replied Grayson. Ethan scooped out feeder guts and rubbed it all over his body. Grayson and I did the same. We were covered in feeder guts and it smelt so fucking bad. We walked into the room and it was full of feeders. Feeders were left, right and centre. Ethan got close to one and it ignored him like he was another feeder. He turned around and smiled at me. He stabbed the feeder in the head and let it down slowly so he didn't disturb the other feeders.we saw big trucks on the other side of the factory which were obviously full of food. Ethan made his way further into the mob of feeders killing each one slowly, Grayson followed him and I trailed behind. The twins made it to the other side of the factory and I was still coming. Suddenly something grabbed my leg pulling me to the floor. "Fuck" I said. The feeder was on top of me and I struggled to get away. Suddenly a knife went straight through the back of its head and coming out the front the knife touched the tip of my nose. I pushed the feeder off me and there stood Ethan with his arm out. I grabbed it and he helped me up. "Just like old times aye" he said. I brushed off his comment because I was still pissed about what Ethan told me about what happened in the very beginning of all this bull shit. We got into one of the trucks and Ethan started it up. He looked at me "hold on" he said. He reversed, squashing a bunch of feeders in the process the took off forward smashing through the big doors of the factory. We all just sat there breathing heavily for a bit. "We should drive away" said Grayson. "Are you crazy! They will catch us" I replied. We all got out of the truck and saw Keith and all his men standing in front of us. "We did it, we get r your food now let us go" said Ethan. "Your right, I said get the food and you can go" said Keith. "But where's the fun in that" he continued. "Grab em" i felt a sharp pain in the back of my head like I had been punched and I blacked out.

Ethan's POV
I woke up. The ground was cold and it was dark. "Hello" I whispered. "Ethan?" Said a quiet voice. "Grayson is that you?" I asked. "Yeah are you ok" he said. I crawled towards the voice and found Grayson. "Where's Kate?" I asked. "I don't know" said Grayson. "I know what happened between you to" he continued. "What?" I asked. "You guys kissed twice" said Grayson. "I'm sorry" that's all I could say. We sat there in silence when suddenly we heard a girl screaming.

Kate's POV
He grabbed my arm and chained me to a chair. I couldn't move and the chains were cold. I had a gag in my mouth that was almost choking me. I was fully naked and felt extremely insecure. My clothes were tossed in the corner of the room. There were about ten men in the room and all I could think about was what was gonna happen next. All the men suddenly left the room and I was all alone. Suddenly someone came in and closed the door behind him. He walked up to me and gripped my thigh making me flinch and scream through the gag. "It's ok princess your gonna be just fine" he said with a big smirk. I struggle in the chair as he unzipped his pants. Tears streamed down my face. He forced my legs open and lined himself up at my entrance. I continued to struggle but he gripped my boobs which hurt so bad. He pushed himself into me and I screamed. He began to thrust roughly into me and all I felt was pain. It hurt so bad and I felt like I was dying. My screams were muffled by the gag that tasted like shit. He pulled out of me and zipped up his pants. He slapped me across the face leaving a bright red mark. "Thanks for the fun" he said. I had never been raped before and I never want to be raped again. I cried and cried. Suddenly another guy came in I screamed because I knew what was going to happen.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Writing it was a little strange as I can only imagine what it feel like to be raped. Next chapter coming soon! Love y'all lovelies❤️