chapter 2

*third POV*
Ayano was walking down the hallway when she heard giggling and stopped at a door that said cooking club. She texted info-kun and asked him if there were any rivals in there.

Ayano: this is ayanos text

Info-kun: and this is Info's text

Do you know if there are any rivals in the cooking club?

Yes. One. His name is amao odayaka. He is my rival.

I meant a girl rival.

Kokona?

I'm done here goodbye.

Ayano opened the door to the cooking club and saw a handsome young boy greet her.

"Oh.... Hello there! Are you here to join the club sweetie?" He asked.

"Oh...uh no I just came here to see what's with this club." Ayano said.

"Oh...well that's too bad." He sounded dissapointed." I wanted you to join. We always need new members."

"Sorry to dissapoint you." Ayano fake smiled.

"Well before you go do you mind if you can help me taste test some of these treats?" He asked while ayano nodded and walked to the baked goods. Ayano picked one cookie and tasted it.

"Oh my God!! That's so good!!" She shoveled the rest of the cookie in her mouth while amao giggled.

"Thank you. Why don't you take some with you sweetie?" He asked while holding a basket out to her.

"Sure I'll take some." Ayano happily took the basket of cookies and left. As ayano was walking she opened the basket of cookies to eat another one when she saw a note in the basket.

Dear ayano,
     I think you are the sweetest thing ever. Really I mean it. I hope to see you soon.
             Love, amao
"That's not weird. Is it?" Ayano thought to herself before the note was ripped out of her hands by none other than osano.

"Hey what was that for?!?!" Ayano yelled at the boy while he was reading the note. After he was done his face turned red from anger.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"I'm fine baka!" He yelled before he stormed off.

"Hey wait a minute!" Ayano grabbed his wrist causing him to turn around.

"W-what baka?!" He yelled at her once more with a pink tint blush on his face. She let go of his wrist and asked:

"Why did you take my note?! That was very rude! Y-you..... BAKA!!!" She yelled very loud at him causing him to make it look like he had tears in his eyes.

"Oh wait I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." She went over to pat him on the back when he slapped her hand away from him.

"Idiot, I'm not crying. I'm fine. But thank you for the apology. I'll be out of your for now." He said before he ran off.

'He still didn't answer my question' she thought.

*??? POV*
"No..... He can't have her. Its not possible." I thought to myself.

"You! I want you to go after her and bring her to me now!" I pointed to a figure that was hired to kill.

"And don't kill her." I wanted to be very specific to him before he went out there to kidnap her.

"Understood master." And with that he left me in my room.

"Amao was close. Too close."