☆*:.Megamo's Ending.:*☆

A/n: look at ya girl, finally getting shit done

*Third POV*

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Ayano yelled out, being pinned down on the floor in her own house. It was hard to look at Megamo but she could hear the heartbreak in his voice.

"Why were you with Taro?!" Ayano looked at him like he was crazy, before her face morphed into a more angry look.

"That is what this is all about?! Just because I asked a guy out does not mean that you have the right to break into my house just because you don't think it's normal!" Ayano yelled out, struggling against Megamo.

"You can't be with him!" He yelled out, his voice slowly breaking.

"And why the hell not?!"

"Because you're supposed to be with me!" Megamo yelled out, his voice finally giving out. Ayano's eyes widened as he let go of her. He slowly walked out of the door but Ayano grabbed onto his shirt before he could.

"Hey....! You owe me for the broken window y'know!" Ayano yelled while blushing. Megamo's eyes widened at the sight, the emotionless girl is blushing in front of the guy that just harassed her?

"Tch. Why don't you hate me right now? Why aren't you screaming profanities at me and telling me how much of a scumbag I am?" Ayano shrugged and looked down.

"I don't know..... Now just fix the window!" She yelled. Megamo sighed before grabbing his phone and calling someone that could take care of this stuff.

***

"There I took care of your window, happy now?"

".......no."

"Why?" Ayano averted her gaze away from him in shame. How was she supposed to tell him that she had fallen in love with him?

"Because you're not mine yet." Megamo literally started steaming. Never in his life think that Ayano would confess to him. Ayano looked down, she thinks that he doesn't feel the same way.

"Are you confessing to me?"

"No shit. Do you accept my feelings?" Ayano asked, turning bipolar. It was actually quite amusing. Megamo cracked a smile before holding out his hand. Ayano raised an eyebrow but gave him her hand anyways. He pulled her towards him and tenderly kissed her as the sunset shone on them. They broke apart and Megamo smirked.

"Does that answer you question?"