chapter 12

I decided to skip the weekend just cause I can😎but anyways on to the story!

*Ayano's POV*
It was dark. That was it. It was dark. Just like my other dream.... But then someone appeared but it wasn't osano. It was....

Him.

He is the one who fell in love with a killer. He is the one who couldn't defeat her. HE is the one who lost to my mother.

Mr. Saikou.

He disgusts me. But why is he in my dream? What does he want? I decided to speak to him.

"Why are you here?! What do you want?!" I yelled at him. He finally acknowledged my prescense and his eyes widen.

"I-Its you. Its... YOU!! The descendant of ryoba aishi!! Stay away from my son you hear me?! Stay away!!" He yelled back. I still had anger in me but I was confused.

"What are you talking about?!"

"You.... Are EVIL. People like you shouldn't exist!!" He yelled before he disappeared.

"Where'd you go?! Come out here!'' I looked around but could only find darkness once more.

But then...he appeared.

"Wha-what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I'm here to..to...save you ayano...." He looked down.

"Explain!"

"My father will give me anything I want. And I want you. So once your mine I'll......... save you." He said with a sinister smile.

I know that smile. I've seen that smile. I've used that smile... When I kill my rivals... That's the face I use.

He started getting closer with that same smile and his arms raised in front of him. Just as he was about to grab me I woke up.

I was panting and sweating like crazy.

"What could it mean?" I asked myself. I checked the time. 6:00AM. Might as well get up and get ready.

After I took a shower and got my clothes on I checked the time again. 6:45AM. What should I do? I could take a walk.

As I was walking down my sidewalk on my way to osano's house when I felt like someone was watching me. I looked around and no one was there. I kept walking but still got that feeling. I looked around once more and when I did something caught my eye. A shadowed figure in the alley way.

I started to run to osano's house. And the feeling was still there. I got up to his porch and panting and holding my knees.

I knocked on the door and it revealed a sleepy osano in his boxers. I giggled at him and he realized his state. He immediately turned into a tomato.

"Wh-what are you doing here?!" He asked me while flushed.

"Ahhh!!! My head!!" I grabbed my head started feeling woozy.

"Hey are you ok?!" He grabbed me and shook me out of it.

"Thanks for shaking me violently." I said sarcastically. Even though it did work.

"Well you were acting weird!" I rolled my eyes." So why are you here?" He asked with his classic Tsundere pose.

"I wanted to surprise you today. Since you always walk to my house why don't I do the same for you!" I smiled at him which made him blush.

"Th-thanks... N-not that I care!" He crossed his arms and looked to the side.

"Whatever. Let's just get to school. Its 7:15."