♣Mido + Mujo♣

I finally came up with a compromise!

Also I'm just.... Wow with this one XD

This is purely for humor and laughs ok? Don't take it seriously.

*Third POV*

Ayano was already running towards the cherry tree after she got a note.

Dear Ayano,
Me and my friend have something important we need to tell you. We hope to see your arrival.
~unknown♡

"I'm here..!" Ayano said. She looked around the area but found no one. 'Was someone pulling a prank on me?'

"Wait!!" Ayano turned around to see Mido and Mujo running towards her.

"We have something we need to tell you Ayano," Mujo started, blushing like a mad man.

"Go on." Ayano ushered. She wanted to go home.

"We're dating!!!" Mido jumped on top of Mujo and showered him with kisses. Ayano's face was priceless. She was so shocked, her whole body turned white.

"And why are you telling me this?!" Ayano sputtered on her words a bit but they didn't notice. Mujo gave her a closed smile.

"Because your like a daughter to us!"

"And daughters must know everything right?" Mido finished. Ayano couldn't help it, she laughed.

"I... I'm sorry it's just..... You guys are just great!" Ayano had to clutch her stomach to suppress the laughter.

"Glad you approve!"

"Well bye now!" They held hands and left.

"Good luck you two.... I support you fully." Ayano wiped a tear out of her eye and walked home.

Tℏḙ ḙℵժ

So..... Did you laugh?

Also I know it was short but it's just for humor so....??

I bet it wasn't an ending you thought it would be huh? XD I also wanted to show you this so bad so I went ahead and published it.

~Fallenshadamy