Christmas Special

A/n: yes I bet you're all shook that I updated.

*Third POV*

"Wait, wait, wait, so basically what you're telling me is that you invited some creepy guy we don't know, the light music club president, the gardening club president, and the emotionless freak?" Ayano nodded. Sakyu grabbed his forehead and started rubbing it.

"You're too nice for your own good."

"Thank you...?" Ayano didn't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult.

"And too dense." Inkyu mumbled that only allowed Sakyu to hear. Sakyu chuckled.

"What?"

"Nothing dear. Nothing at all."

"You guys are so weird."

"And you aren't?"

"Touche."

***

"Thank you for coming Kuudere-kun. Please make yourself comfortable." Ayano let the blue haired boy in and bowed. Sakyu glared at the boy as he sat down.

"Oh hello Miyujo. I didn't expect you to actually come." She told the light music club president. He smirked and laughed.

"That's what she said." Ayano was just confused while Miyujo silently laughed as he took a seat.

"Oh Uekiyo! You didn't have to give me these." Ayano said as the boy just gave her a bouquet of flowers and sat down. Ayano sat the flowers down on the table before walking into the living room.

"Thank you all for coming to my Christmas party. I'm glad all of you could make it here tonight. Even though one of you didn't make it." Ayano smiled, which caused the boys to blush lightly.

"I have a question. Why is there only boys here?"

"I only have male friends. Girls don't like being near me." Ayano stated blankly. The not weird boys looked at her with sorrow.

"But let's not worry about that now. Let's watch some Christmas movies with hot cocoa!" The boys cheered as Ayano put in a movie and started to watch it with the boys.

***

During the movie the two Basu brothers had to use the bathroom at the same time, for some odd reason.

"Sakyu look!!!" Inkyu tugged on his brothers shirt to show him what made him all giddy. Sakyu rolled his eyes and looked to where Inkyu was looking. This also caught Sakyu's attention.

It was a mistletoe hanging from the doorframe to the kitchen. Both the brothers blushed before looking at each other. They nodded at each other with smirks on their face.

Then they went to the bathroom and sat back down.

***

After the movie was over it was time for dinner. Ayano had made food prior to them getting here and just had to warm it up. After warming up the food she served it to everyone.

"Thanks Ayano, this food rocks! I'd love for you to cook for me someday." Miyujo said without thinking it through. The other boys glared. Miyujo turned into a tomato while Ayano paid no mind to it.

"Well he is right. This food is simply to die for." The Basu brothers said at the exact same time. It creeped everyone except Ayano out.

"It is nice. You are a good cook." Kuudere-kun said, emotionless as always.

"You are absolutely lovely at cooking! You should teach me some things." Uekiyo stated, feeling bad for not saying something about the food.

"Thank you for the compliments, but it's really nothing." Ayano said.

"But it is something! You took the time out of your day to invite us over and cook for us. That is something amazing." Uekiyo huffed. The boys nodded in agreement. Ayano blushed, not used to having so much attention and compliments targeted towards her.

"Thank you."

***

Everyone bid there goodbyes to Ayano before leaving. They also exchanged gifts.

"Oh Ayano~" Ayano turned around to see the brothers hold up a mistletoe over her. They both kissed her on the cheek before she could respond. Then they left before her very eyes. She closed the door and went up to her room. She closed the door consuming herself to darkness. She turned towards her bed and saw a figure on her bed. Ayano went to grab her phone but the figure stopped her.

"Shh, I don't mean any harm darling~" Ayano recognized that voice. It was info-kun.

"Why are you in my room?"

"I couldn't let your friends have all the fun." You couldn't tell, but info winked at her. He let go of her wrist before falling onto the bed.

"So come over here and give me a kiss~" Ayano sighed before going over to him.

"You're such a hopeless romantic." Ayano slapped him on the head which made him grab his forehead in pain.

"You meanie. I'm the one that gives you information."

"I don't need that information anymore. I keep you around because you keep me around." Info pouted at the fact that she worked her way around his scam. He went in his pocket and got something out.

"Ayano~ it's the mistletoe, you know what that means." Ayano sighed again before kissing his cheek. Then she pushed him off the bed.

"Merry Christmas Info. I hope you find your way home safe." Ayano laid down in her bed and slowly drifted off to sleep. Info smiled at her.

'But sweetheart, I'm already home.' Info planted a kiss on her forehead before jumping out her window.

---------------------------------------------------

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!