✿Aso's Ending✿

Aww this is short but sweet..

*Third POV*

"Aso!" A female member of the sports club came up to the blonde haired male.

"Will you go out with me?!" The girl yelled, letting everyone around her know. One male club member sighed in disappointment knowing that he'll never get though the females head that he has his eye on someone else.

"I'm sorry Momo-san, I have eyes for somebody else." Aso could see the girls tear up right in front of him. It pains him to turn down girls left and right, but he really did have eyes for someone else.

"I-I understand....." She ran off leaving Aso and his guilt to have a talk.

"I'm sorry....." He crossed his arms and shook his head when a hand was placed on his shoulder.

"You should just confess to her already..... You'll just keep breaking girls' hearts." Aso sighed knowing his friend was right.

"Ok, but how should I do it?" At this statement his friend put both of his hands over his shoulders.

"We should do sycronized swimming and make a heart!" His friend was shaking him back and forth getting all excited about it.

"Hey, that's not a bad idea...." His friend let go of him and rallied up the members.

"Alright! We're gonna help our leader find some love! Are you ready?" Aso blushed at what he said.

"YEAH!"

***

Ayano was walking up the steps of the pool when she saw Aso on the top of the stairs wearing a tux, looking very nervous too.

"Ayano, glad you could make it! May I?" Aso waited for her to take his hand for her to advance. She smiled a bit before taking it.

"So why did you want to talk to me?" Ayano asked. Aso just chuckled and pointed towards the pool.

Ayano gasped at the sight. She saw a heart with the words 'Will you go out with me?' On the diving board.

Ayano giggled and tackled Aso into a hug saying yes over and over again.

'It really worked! Thanks guys, I owe you.'

"Yes Aso, I would love to go out with you." Ayano pecked him on the lips before Aso turned into a blushing mess.

"I love you Ayano!" Aso realized what he said and covered his mouth. Ayano just giggled.

"I love you too baka!"

Oh did you not believe me when I told you it was short?

Well it was!

I'm running out of ideas
┌(˵༎ຶ  ل͟  ༎ຶ˵)┐

~fallenshadamy✌