ㆁ♥Kizano's Ending♥ㆁ

My two favorite yanderes^^^^ also might be short.(And a lil cringy)

*Third POV*

It was Friday and Kizano couldn't be more stressed. Today is the day he confesses his love to Ayano and the following night is his play.

"Ugh! What if she rejects me? She can't, because I am too fabulous(*ゝωб*)!" Kizano flipped his cape before putting the note in his kouhai's locker.

"Let's just hope I'm right...." Kizano muttered before going to class.

(@ε@)time Skippy(@ε@)

It was the end of the day and Kizano was anxious, excited and paranoid all at the same time, wondering if his love will except him for who he really is. He hears footsteps and turns around with butterflies in his stomach.

"Oh, so you're the one who wanted to meet me here?" Kizano looked up at the girl of his dreams up closely and realized, how lucky he was to have met her.

Kizano nodded." I wanted to talk to you about my feelings towards you. So I wanted to ask you,

Will you spend the rest of your life with the Kizano sunobu?" He tried to look cool but it backfired.

"What do you mean?" Kizano rolled his eyes and groaned in annoyance with a blush on his face.

"What I'm saying is that I'm in love with you m-my peasant!" Kizano yelled out, surprising Ayano. Her eyes widened before a soft smile formed on her lips.

"To tell you the truth Kizano, I feel the same way!" Ayano smiled at him before Kizano started tearing up.

"You would really date someone like me?" Kizano asked all teary eyed. (My heart (ಥ ͜ʖಥ)

"Of course I would. I love you just the way you are Kizano." Ayano pulled him in a tight embrace before Kizano hugged back.

"Well then, I guess this makes you my queen now, not a peasant." Ayano giggled at Kizano's statement making him blush.

"H-hey! I meant it you know!" Ayano nodded while still giggling while Kizano sighed in annoyance.

'Cute....' He thought.

***

Being an actor is hard, especially if you are extremely handsome. Right now Kizano was on tour with his beautiful girlfriend and he was swarmed with his female fans. Kizano sighed out of annoyance.

'Can't I get any alone time with my queen?' He thought while he signed their autographs because his manager made him.

"Kizano sign my face!"

"Kizano won't you marry me?!"

"Kizano are you single?!"

All of it made him angry, but as an actor you can't let that show.

"Ok I will. No I won't. No I'm not, I have a beautiful girlfriend." He smirked a all the girls cried.

~huehue another one~

Kizano had just come home, late may I add, with a blistering headache.

"Kizano, do you really love me?" His girlfriend asked him as she peered around the corner of the room. The statement made Kizano's eyes widen and made him freeze. He sighed and walks over to her.

"Of course I do Ayano, and only you. You know I only am acting around those girls. Truth is they annoy the h*ll out of me." He gave the girl a smile and she returned it.

"Come on, you must be tired. Let's go to sleep ok?" Ayano grabbed his hand and pulled him to their bedroom. (Let's go hom- //slapped)

"Ok....." Kizano mumbled half asleep. Ayano threw him on the bed while he was still in his clothes, but at this point he didn't care and snuggled next to Ayano.

.•♫•The end•♫•.