chapter 9

*Ayano's POV*
I opened my eyes to find osorō's arms wrapped around me and our faces inches away.

"OSORŌ!!!" He shot open his eyes and his face became cherry red.

"S-sorry i-i didn't mean to do that..." He scratched the back of his head while still blushing.

"Anyways let's get to school." He nodded.

"I dried your uniform and your uh... Unmentionables." He ran out of the room and came back with my uniform, my panties, and my bra.

"Osorō put those down!" We're not even dating and he's touching my things. And we never will date.

"Sorry!'' He dropped everything. He then ran out of the room.

I quickly changed and met him downstairs. He was making breakfast... I think it was eggs.

I crept closer to him to where I was right behind him leaning over looking into the pan. He never even noticed me until I asked him,

" what'cha cookin?" He got startled and jumped a bit and blushed but then looked over at me.

"I was... Making breakfast..." He was nervous.

"Cool." And I sat down and waited for our food to be done.

~after breakfast~
"So osorō... You wanna walk to school together?" I asked.

"Sure, your weak anyways and you need protection." He stated boldly while I just rolled my eyes.

"Come on let's just go." I grabbed his hand and we started walking.

After awhile I turned back to see osorō blushing behind me. Then I looked down to see that we were holding hands. Then I blushed and turned around.

I didn't want to be rude so we just kept holding hands till we got to school.

When we got to school osorō still held my hand until my Tsundere friend approached us.

"Where were you?!? We were worried sick!!"

"We?" I asked.

"You know, me, amao, kizano, megamo." I interrupted him.

"Wait megamo?!" I was surprised at this. We did only run into each other in the hall.

"Yeah he was the most worried out of all of u-" he stopped. Then his face turned into a tomato.

He saw me and osorō holding hands.

"Wh-what do you th-think your d-doing with yan-chan?" He seemed very nervous and angry.

"Taking her to school, duh." He rolled his eyes at him.

"Whatever, let's go dummy." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from osorō's grasp.

"Hey that hurts!" I struggled to get free but he was too strong so I just waited till he let go.

When he let me go he threw me on the fountain next to senpai. I immediately started blushing.

"Hey what was that for?!" He just crossed his arms and turned away.

I didn't even notice senpai anymore.

"Hey just because your a little jealousy does not mean you get to throw me around!!"

Jealous.... Why was he jealous? I could see the jealousy and anger in his eyes when he saw me and osorō's hand but why? Could he..... Like me?

"Why are you so jealous anyways?" I asked.

"I'm not jealous!! BAKA!" He yelled then stormed off leaving me with senpai.

He snickered and closed his book then looked at me which made my heart flutter.

"Are you really that dense?" He asked. My face heated up more. But it was because of anger.

"Excuse me?!" I was shocked.

Why would my senpai say something like that to me?!

"Can't you tell osano likes you?" He laughed again and picked up his book.

"H-he does?" I blushed. I friken blushed!!!!

"Yup! Took him awhile but he finally admitted it." He chuckled then looked back down at his book.

"Why? Why....would he like someone like....me?" I asked him blushing a pink rose. (Idk what I just put 😂)

"Well I couldn't tell ya. That guy is weird." He looked up at the sky.

Wait.... So does that mean..... All those other boys like me?! Info-kun too?!? AHHHHH!!!

"Oh my...." I mumbled.

"What? What's wrong?" Should I tell him? Maybe he'll think he has competition.

"Well I received some information that 10 different guys have a crush on a girl to whom I did not know. And it just so happens that osano was one of them, and I know who all the other boys were and since you told me that osano has a crush on me then that means all those other boys have a crush on me." I told him. (God that was long...)

He seemed upset. Does he like me? His face seems surprised with a hint of sadness in them.

"You must be very lucky."

"Thank you." I got up to leave when senpai grabbed my wrist.

"Wait, can you stay with me a little while longer?" He blushed....

"Sure!" I knew I was blushing but I didn't care. Senpai enjoyed my company!

"By the way my little brother hanakō is coming to visit our school tomorrow. I would be happy if you could meet him." He smiled at me.

"I would love to meet your little brother!" I smiled back.

The rest of the day was boring. And annoying with osano dragging me around everywhere saying, " your hopeless without me." No I'm not.

Ok so I just realized that I still have to introduce 3 more rivals😑 I can't believe I let this slip by😂 but I need you guys to vote which rival I should do next.

Aso rito.

Oko ruto

Hanakō yamada

Vote and comment your answer!!