chapter 11

Heyo! This chapter might mostly be Aso x Ayano so if your an AsoAya shipper then your going to like this chapter!

*Third POV*
Ayano just stepped out of the changing room to see all the members have already gone, well except Aso.

"Hey where did everybody go?" I looked left and right but only saw him.

"Oh the other members left early for some reason." He nervously laughed and scratched the back of his neck.

He turned back to talk to me and opened his mouth but no words came out. He just stared at me with a scarlet red blush.

"Umm.... Well... Let's.... G-get started." He woke up from his "trance" and walked over to the pool. Then he got in while I just sat by the sideline of the pool.

Then he swam up to me.

"Ya know, I've been thinking about switching the girls bathing suits to bikinis."

"I'll leave the club. IMMEDIATELY." My voice darkened when I said immediately.

"Oh ho, your too much for me now." He laughed then I pushed him in the water.

Bad decision....

He pulled me in! I swam up for air and started swimming after him saying things like, 'get back here!' Or 'I'm gonna kill you!' Honestly I could but I just don't feel like cleaning up a body.

~time skip~

Me and aso were on our way home. He suggested to walk home with me which I didn't care.

"So ayano, how are you enjoying the sports club?"

"Its... Ok. But I want to know why the other members weren't there."

"Oh... Well you see... The funny thing is... I sent them home early so I could be alone with you." He nervously scratched the back of his neck.

"You know, you look pretty cute when you blush." He smirked.

I felt my face and it was warm. I was blushing! I let my face cool down but before I could do that he spoke again.

"I'm just playin' with ya ayano!" He paused before continuing," but you do look really cute." He winked. He winked!!

I'm blushing again aren't I?

I saw my house just ahead and told him I could get there by myself. Which he declined. Then he took my hand and we ran there. Although it was maybe only a few yards away I was still tired.

"Aha! I knew it!" I tilted my head in confusion while he just laughed.

"You need to get in shape! And I know the perfect way to do that!"

"Oh...yeah?!"

"Yup! I want you to meet me on the track before school everyday so we can work on your legs!" He is seriously WAY too energetic and happy.

"Ok... Well I'll see you later." And with that I ran to my porch and waved him goodbye with a smile, a genuine smile...

I walked in to find my angry orange haired friend at the door waiting for me. Why you ask? Cause he loves me.

"Where have you been?! We've been waiting for you for ages!"

"We?" I tilted me head.

It better not be those boys.

"Me and hanakō." He stated in an obviously kinda tone.

"Oh ok. Hey wait a minute! How are you in my house and why?!" Ok he must be a stalker because I locked the door.

"Your mom gave me the spare key to your house. Duh." I'm going to get him back for this.

"Wait you said hanakō right? Where is he?" He shrugged.

"He's somewhere so..." He trailed off before a pink blush creeping up on his cheeks.

"You look kinda cute when you blush osano." I slappedy hand right over my mouth after I said that.

Well now he looks like he's a cherry.

"I-I'm not c-cute!" He stormed out of my house and slammed the door.

I'm not going after him. I have to go find hanakō, and fast.

"HANAKŌ!! Where are you?!" I called out for him but got no answer. But then I heard some footsteps from upstairs and started getting closer until they were on the bottom step of my stairs.

"Oh hi onee-chan!" He hopped off the last step and hugged me.

"Its good to see you again." He whispered in my ear. I don't know why but, I blushed. I shook it off and pushed hanakō off of me.

"I think you should go."

"Ok bye onee-chan!" And it looked like he skipped home.

I walked upstairs to my room to find fairy lights all over my room filled with different colors shining over my bed. I walked over to my bed in awe.

I quickly got into my PJs and got into bed with the lights on. But before I could go to sleep, there was a note.

Dear ayano,
    I hope you like our gift for you. It took us all afternoon to get ready. Osano told me your room was blank and plain so we helped you by putting lights in it. We both care for you. By the time you get this you'll be in bed but I wanted to make sure you know who did this for you.

               Love, hanakō and osano❤

"Thanks guys, that means a lot." And with that I fell asleep.