chapter 13

*Ayano's POV*
I can't believe senpai wanted to have lunch with me! With me!? I decided to text info-kun if he knows who Senpai's crush is.

Hey info-kun does taro have a crush on anyone?

No.......

Are you lying?

Wh-what?! Why would I do that?!

Because.....

Whatever. He has a crush on...... No one! Yup! N-no one!

Ok....? Thanks anyways...

Your welcome. I'll do anything for you, for a panty shot of course. Speaking of which you owe me a panty shot for this information.

Uh-huh. Ok I'll pay you soon. Bye

I decided to walk to the cooking club so I could maybe find something to eat.

As I walked into the cooking club I saw amao cooking like there was no tomorrow.

"What'cha cooking?" I asked as I leaned over his shoulder. Well tried to.

"Oh, hello ayano! I was just.... Um... Making some lunch for..... You.. And me." He was flushed and embarrassed so he turned away. I blushed as well. It was only a small pink though.

"Th-thank you. No ones ever done that for me." I told him honestly while still blushing.

"Really? Well I'm glad to be the first!" He smiled at me which caused me to smile.

~time skip after lunch~
"Thanks for the great lunch amao! I'll never forget it." I was about to leave when I stopped myself for some unknown reason.

"Ayano? Is something wrong?" He sounded worried.

I turned around. With no control over my body I made my way over to amao and kissed him on the cheek. And the whole time I was smiling.

"Thank you." I softly said before exiting the room, leaving a shocked amao all alone.

I don't know why, but I couldn't stop smiling.

I was just roaming around the halls being bored and shit when I ran into someone. So cliché I know... I looked up to see senpai!

"O-oh.... I-I'm so sorry ayano-kouhai!" I blushed at what he said. Did he really call me his kouhai?

"N-no its fine!" I reassured him while waving my hands in front of me.

"Ok if you say so!" I smiled at him and he blushed again and said bye then ran off.

'It feels different when I talk to senpai now....' I thought.

As I was walking I heard some weird chanting from near here. I followed the noise and walked into the occult club trying to summon a demon.

I rolled my eyes and made my way over to them and whispered in oko's ear.

"Hey oko~ I know how to summon a real demon~" I whispered to him. He was surprised and jumped up and the other members looked at him then me then.....

Back at him.

"Wh-what d-did you say? You know how to summon a real demon?" He asked with a blush on his face. I nodded with an evil smile.

"H-how?" He asked, now a bit terrified.

"Oh you have to kill someone." I said like I was an expert.

"Like hell I would do that!" Oko yelled. I was shocked and so were the other members.

"Oh I-I'm s-sorry, I shouldn't of lashed out like that...." He was totally flushed. I giggled as if I had emotions.

"I was just kidding oko! But I gotta go bother other people now bye!" I waved to him with a fake smile.

*bell rings*

"Oh the bell! I'm gonna be late!" I ran to class and made it just time.

"Miss. Aishi, you were almost late, why?" I was almost not late!

"That does not concern you rana-sensei."

"As your teacher it does!" He yelled at me in front of the class and made everyone jump.

"I was just busy and lost track of time. You happy?" I swear I heard him growl.

"No. See me after class, aishi." I shivered and nodded quite annoyed.

*Third POV*

After class was over Mido made sure all the students were gone so he could talk to ayano privately.

"Rana-sensei, I'm here."

"Please, call me mido." He said. She nodded.

"I called you after class because you were misbehaving and when students misbehave they have to be punished." He said, thinking about what he was doing.

"What type of...... Punishment?" She asked. He forced a smirk.

"Just stand up and turn away from me." She did as she was told and he went right behind her and grabbed her ass and squeezed it. She yelped and stepped back totally flushed and started to back away.

"Why are you doing this to me?!" Ayano yelled out, finally finished with all of his BS. Mido looked down and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"I just really like you. I didn't know how else to put my feelings out there."

"Well, please look up some tips on flirting. Because harrassing the one you love isn't the way to do it."And just like that, she left.

OMG OMG IM SOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG