♠Oko's Ending♠

Aw yes.... The precious cinnamon roll! ՞ ᗜ ՞ uh oh..... Is that angst I smell? Don't fret bc there's just a little!

*Third POV*

Ayano woke feeling depressed and wanted to go back to sleep. Ever since she found out senpai didn't like her, it's like her whole life fell apart.

*flashback*

"So... You're the one who wanted to meet me here?" The boy known as Taro asked the flustered girl in front of him.

"Y-yes. I wanted to tell you that... I-I love you! And I wanted to be more than friends!" She sputtered out while looking down. When she looked up her heart a most broke.

"I'm sorry Ayano but, I don't like you." Taro didn't spare her another glance and walked away, leaving the girl to cry on the grass.

"W....why..... Wh.... What did I......do wrong....?" She said between hiccups. She suddenly saw a hooded shadow on the ground and stood up to look at them. She couldn't see their face but could tell it was a boy.

"It wasn't your fault. It's his fault for not recognizing your beauty." Ayano blushed at what he said and looked down. When she looked back up he was gone.

*flashback end*

"Who is he...." Ayano muttered while putting on her uniform." I want to know who he is." She mumbled to herself.

*Ayano's POV*

I need to figure this out and narrow the choices down. Well he was taller than me, he sounded dead inside(like me), and he has blue hair.

Do I know anyone who fits that description? Hmm.... There us one person but.. He isn't really the type of person who would say that.

I'll ask him later.

-.- time skip -.-

It was the end of the day when Ayano found a note in her locker.

"What the...." Ayano opened up the letter and it read that they wanted to tell them something important at the cherry tree. 

Ayano wasted no time and started running towards the tree hoping it was that mysterious figure.

"Ah! Sorry I'm late, I'm not athletic." Ayano put her hands on her knees and started panting. She looked up and saw the hooded figure from before. Ayano smiled and looked at him with a blush.

"It's you...." She told him while smiling. He nodded and proceeded to take off his hood. Ayano gasped realizing she was right about who it was.

"I was right! It really was you!" She exclaimed while the boy in front of her blushed and nodded." So, what did you want to tell me?" She asked him. He took a deep breath in for courage and,

"I-I've likedyouforareallylongtimeandiwaswonderingifyouwantedtogooutwithme!" He covered his hands and blushed furiously. Ayano showed confusion in her eyes so the boy sighed once more.

"I-I said, I've liked your for a l-long time and I was wondering i-if you would go o-out with me." He looked down, thinking the ground had gotten a lot more interesting. Ayano hummed in delight and hugged the male.

"I like you too Oko!" She exclaimed in pure happiness. Oko couldn't help it, he started crying and hugged her back.

"I've been waiting so long..... For you to say that." He whispered in her ear, making the female smile.

              !ʇɥǝ ǝnd!

So I wanted to ask if you want mido to have an ending?? I wasn't too sure about him so......

Tell me if you do!

Also I never confirmed his age in this story. I was planning on him being one or two years older than Ayano in this book along with the other one I'm making.

ⓇⓔⓜⓔⓜⓑⒺⓡ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ

~fallenshadamy✌