·★*Amao's Ending*★·

⚠Warning! Short part ahead⚠

*Third POV*

It was the end of the day and Ayano was starving. So, she decided to go to the cooking club.

~-~Cooking club~-~

Amao had just finished putting away all the ingredients in their designated area when Ayano walked in.

"Hello Ayano! What brings you here?" Amao asked walking over to her.

"Um.... Well I forgot to eat breakfast this morning and I'm all out of food at home so... Can I eat something from here?" Ayano asked nervously. She didn't know why all of a sudden she was, but his gaze on her felt like she just might collapse.

"Sure of course!" Amao smiled at her and stepped out of the way so she could get to the kitchen. Ayano bowed and opened a cabinet and got out a pocky stick and bit into it.
This gave Amao an idea.

He walked over to her and took the pocky." Heyyyyy.... That was mine!" Ayano whined, trying to get it back.

"If you want it so bad, then here." He put the stick in his mouth and bent down to her level. She blushed and bit down on the other side. They came closer and closer until finally,

They kissed. They both blushed furiously but melted into the kiss. Soon they had to break apart for air.

"I didn't know you felt that way about me Amao."

"Same with you." Ayano only nodded and blushed furiously and looked down. Amao grabbed her chin and made her look at him.

"Wanna try another round?" He asked with another pocky in his mouth. Ayano giggled and put it in her mouth.

***

"Amao! You can do it! I believe in you!" Ayano yelled from the crowd making Amao embarrassed. Right now Amao was in a cooking contest from other schools and they were about to announce the winners.

"In third place, Sasha from Shingeki high!" There was a group of people who cheered for the girl while others looked annoyed to be there.

"In second place, Mitskuni from Ouran high!" Tons of girls went crazy at the near mention of his name.

"And in first place, Amao from Akademi high!" The whole audience looked like it had just roared with excitement.

"Oh? What's this! A girl is coming up on stage and hugging the first place winner!" The host announced.

"I'm so happy for you Amao. I knew you could do it." Ayano whispered in his ear.

"I couldn't of done it without you." He whispered before they kissed.

ⓉⒽⒺ ⒺⓃⒹ

*insert roblox death noise*

Oof. That took some time.....

Also did you see those Easter eggs I put in there?

Sorry it was short and late but I have an announcement!

I'm going to try and publish the rest of the rivals endings all at the same time so you don't have to wait.

~fallenshadamy✌