Facts & Thank You's

Now before we get onto the facts I just want to take a moment and thank all of you readers for sticking with me even when I don't update for two months.

You are all so encouraging and I cannot thank you enough.

I would like to give shoutouts to a couple of my favorite readers, but there's just too many to choose from~

So if you commented a lot on this book or you voted on this story, then I thank you ❤

Now, onto the facts and hidden mysteries~

1. In chapter one, Ayano guessed what Osano's name was, and she just so happened to get it right.

2. Info-kun was the one that hired Nemesis to capture Ayano.

3. Info-kun also was the reason why all the rivals had Ayano's phone number.

4. Mido is 17 and a half years old. Which does not make him a pedophile. The same goes for Mujo.

5. Nemesis knew Ayano when she was a child, which was why he was so panicked and freaked out when he almost killed her.

6. In chapter 8, the last shadowed figure was Musuko, the gender bent version of Musume.

7. Taro did have a crush on Ayano, but it quickly dissipated after he had heard about all the males having a crush on her.

8. Info told Oko that Ayano knew about all the guys, so he put a memory wipe spell on her so she wouldn't know.

9. The 'Bad Ending' is the true ending.

10. I originally was going to add endings for the Basu brothers, the other club leaders, and Kuudere-kun when I trashed it because they weren't important to the story line and I also couldn't come up with any ideas.

11. Mujo had once met Ayano when she was still a child. He had found her on the ground and all bloody and bruised, which made him want to take on the job of being a nurse and help people.

12. In chapter 8 I saw a lot of people arguing about what Osano was doing in the bathroom, so I'll tell you all.

He took care of it. (Why do I have to say this)

13. The robe that Ayano wore while at Osorō's house was not his mom's. It was his.

14. In chapter 12, the dream Ayano had was supposed to hint that 'like mother like daughter' also works for 'like father like son', since Megamo and his father both fell for an Aishi.

15. Info had ordered Nemesis around a lot, and finally Nemesis couldn't take it anymore and ran off. He then died by unknown forces.

16. I was supposed to give the Basu brothers and Oko their own arc, but decided against it.

17. Info-kun is a Yandere.

I hope you enjoyed these hidden facts~ I'll dearly miss you all but hopefully I'll see you in my other books~!

It was so fun writing this book! I guess this is goodbye.....

Well,

グッドバイ!!

Thank you for following the development, of my yansim books ❤❤