★Bad Ending★

Big A/N at the bottom.

Also trigger warning! If you are triggered easily by death than I suggest you not read this.

*Third POV*
Ayano woke up with a cold sweat. She had the worst nightmare where everyone around her was killed. She got up and proceeded to get ready for the day trying to push the thought out of her mind.

*time Skippy*

Ayano got to school and was confused as to why the school had such a low atmosphere. She thought about her nightmare for a second and thought it couldn't possibly be real.

She put on her indoor shoes and went to the plaza and her eyes widened.

There stood before her was Osana najimi. Not Osano, Osana. She turned around with her scowl present on her face.

"Hey! What're you staring at baka?! You're creeping me and senpai out." She pointed towards the boy sitting on the fountain reading his book.

"Osana, don't be so hard on the poor girl. I'm sorry Aishi-san." Ayano kept a straight face but on the inside she was breaking. Her annoying best friend turned into his girl counter part.

'Wait.... What if....?' Ayano didn't think and ran towards the cooking club. Once she reached there she slammed the door open, causing the girl in the room to jump.

"Oh! You scared me there Aishi-chan!" Amai smiled at her with such kindness.

"Wh-what....?" Ayano breathed out, quite tired from running. She couldn't process this correctly. Why were they girls again? She actually felt something.

Sadness.

She felt sad.

'There has to be-'

"Umm hey, do you need something?" Amai asked, a bit worried.

"Oh yes actually! Who is the leader of the occult club, drama club, sports club, light music club, gardening club, and student Council?" Amai thought for a second before she answered.

"Oka ruto, Kizana Sunobu, Asu Rito,Miyuja Shan, Uekiya engeike, and Megami saikou." Ayano started tearing up and shaking. This can't be real. It can't be!

"A-are you ok Aishi-chan?" Amai walked over and put a hand on her shoulder out of worry.

"It's n-nothing.... Don't worry yourself." Ayano's bangs covered her eyes as she walked out of the room. As she walked through the hallway she ran into someone.

"Ugh! Can you like, be more careful?" Her eyes widened at the voice.

'Musume.' She thought." You're right, I'm sorry."

"Tch. You should be." And with that, she walked off. Ayano didn't much care for musuko so it didn't matter much to her. She checked her contacts and sure enough, there they were.

Kuudere-chan: No new messages.

Info-chan: No new messages.

"Heh, not even that pervert wanted to stay. Hey, speaking of perverts." Ayano walked to her old classroom and saw Mida Rana grading homework. She looked up and asked,

"Is there anything you need?" She asked, like a normal teacher would, and had actual concern in her eyes.

"No ma'am." She nodded naf went back to work. What about.....

Ayano ran towards the nurses office and saw Mija kina patching up a male student.

"There you go dear! Don't forget it again ok?" The boy nodded and walked out of the room.  Ayano was speechless. Is anyone the same? She thought. Heh, I guess not. No point in checking anymore.

Ayano went back to her original classroom, sat back down in her seat, and Rana-sensei started her lecture.

***

It was lunch time and Ayano didn't bring her lumch. She got so used to her male friends bringing her stuff that she kinda forgot. So she just sat in the lunchroom and drank a soda till her next class.

She from a far away glance would be called depressed. She looked very depressed

Throughout the day people tried to ask what was wrong but they just couldn't muster up the courage to do so.

***

She had learned to love the men around her, care for them, and take the time to get to know them. Even if they did annoy the hell out of her. -_-

She did no longer care about her 'Senpai'. All she wanted was them.... And so, she decided what to do.

***

It was 10:00 PM at night when Ayano had gotten up. She headed towards the kitchen and grabbed the knife and started crying.

"I-I'm sorry everyone. Osano, for not being a good friend.  Amao, for not spending enough time cooking with you. Kizano, for not practicing our lines together. Oko, for not being able to perform our special rituals." She held the knife up to her chest while sobbing.

"Mido, for not letting you tutor me. Mujo, I wanted to spend more time on how to be a good n-nurse. Aso, for not running enough laps with you. Osorō, for not taking your feelings into c-consideration! Hanakō! Oh hanakō! I'm sorry I never gave you enough affection. And finally Megamo, even if we were destined to be enemies..... I'm glad....... We were friends."

She took the knife and stabbed herself in the heart and her vision slowly faded to black.

[̲̅B̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅d̲̅] [̲̅E̲̅][̲̅n̲̅][̲̅d̲̅]

-------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I had to cut this so short but there will be more endings! There will be one for each of the rivals and a 'good' ending!

Listen, suicide is a serious thing. If you are dealing with depression then please get help.

I don't know when I'll post the other endings but I know it'll be soon!

I think that's all. Goodbye!

~fallenshadamy✌

Love y'all! ❤