Chapter Eight

《~Hamilton's POV~》

I was actually terrified to have to meet Jefferson before work. Yeah, I liked him or whatever but what happened at his place was beyond awkward. And I'm not exactly sure if I even want to go back for Lafayette because of that. Not to mention the fact that we're soulmates and the obvious choice of calling him "Jefferson" while writing to him certainly gave me away. I don't exactly know why I did that.

Anyhow, I must've been staring at my phone because Laurens started waving his hand in front of my face. Speaking of which, I don't remember either of them coming home. They probably came back while I was at Jefferson's.

I snapped back to what was there before me and smiled sweetly at John. "What're you looking at your phone so intently for?" He questioned, smiling back at me. I took a look back at my phone and quickly shoved it in my pocket.

"Jefferson wants to meet before work tomorrow." I sounded unenthusiastic about it but in reality my insides were bubbling up at the very thought of it. I'm not sure why but it certainly wasn't because I was unhappy about the situation.

"Oh?" He looked at me, puzzled. "Why's that?" He settled down on the kitchen counter in front of me and patiently awaited my answer. I explained it all to him, every detail, and the room went silent. Fuck.

"John, are you alright?" I asked sincerely. His face went from interested to concerned to just...displeasure. Without a word, he rushed out of the house and to god-knows-where. I shrugged it off and went back to my room.

I settled down on my bed after stripping down to nothing but my boxers (this makes me uncomfortable to write and idk why). In almost no time at all I get a message from Jefferson. (the contacts on Ham's phone are different than on Thomas's btw)

Jeffershit: Why is Laurens at my door?

Ham: So that's where he went...
Well, I kinda
Maybe sorta
Probably
Told him what happened

Jeffershit: ...You're a dumb little shit, you know that.

Ham: ?

Jeffershit: HE
LIKES
YOU
YOU DUMB FUCK
HE WANTS TO GET INTO YOUR PANTS SHIT HEAD
WHY WOULD YOU TELL HIM THAT WE HAD A FUCKING MAKE-OUT SESSION WHILE YOU WERE HERE??

Ham: HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW
THAT'S LIKE ME KISSING YOU WITHOUT THE INTENT OF YOU KISSING BACK
HOW DID YOU EXPECT ME TO KNOW THAT

Jeffershit: Fuck it. Do I open the door or?

Ham: Well, if what you told me is true, then no.
He fights like it's a revolution
If he goes in, he's drawing blood

Jeffershit: I can get on board with some of your friends but this is where I draw the line, hun

Ham: Pet names? Already? You haven't even taken me out to dinner -_-

Jeffershit: Shut the hell up and tell him to leave.

Ham: Fine, I'll call him.

I dialed John's number and waited for him to pick up. In the next second, I heard heavy breathing on the other side. "John, sweetheart, come back." (I'm starting to ship Lams again someone help) I cooed into the phone. I could practically hear the smug smile. He laughed a little, still out of breath from running.

"Alright. I'll come back." He said, rather suspiciously, and hung up.

"Alex, I'm heading in to work. They need some extra help and they called me in. I'll be back later tonight." I heard Herc say from outside of my door. I yelled an 'okay' and heard the front door open and close.

Minutes later, I hear the door open and close again. That must be John. I got up from my bed to go greet him at the door. To my surprise, and high discomfort, he grabs my wrists and pins them above my head against the wall. "J-john?" He doesn't respond.

He uses one of his hands to keep my hands above my head and the other to snake down the side of my body. His hand slipped under my shirt and I shivered at the touch. "John, this r-really isn't necessary." I stuttered, trying to regain my composure. He smiled at me.

"Thomas doesn't deserve you. You belong to me. And I'll make you realize that." He presses his body up against me, forcing his lips onto mine. I gasped, tears slowly running down my face, and he took the chance to shove his tongue into my mouth.

All the trust I had for him was gone.

-----
-768 words

(A/N)
I hope y'all are suffering rn