Chapter Sixteen

《~Thomas's POV~》

What I had seen before me was like nothing else. It sent such unnerving shivers down my spine and made me so sick. But I couldn't say anything. My body wouldn't allow me.

"THOMAS!" Lafayette screamed at me. "Say something! Do something!"

It was nearly like I was slowly coming out of a paralysis. I looked at Lafayette and then back at what was happening. "Alex, what the fuck?"

"I said, get out..." Alexander barely spoke through the deep and heavy breaths, along with the tears that were visibly about to stream down his face.

"Why? So you can do this shit and then ruin everyone's lives? Does that sound like something you want to do?" I took small steps towards him as he was standing on his bed. "I thought you were smarter than that."

"You don't know what you're talking about!" He screamed, then dismounted his bed. He walked up to me, now tears streaming down his face. "I'm doing this to save myself. I'm doing this so you," he points at Lafayette, "and you," he then points at me, "don't have to waste your time worrying about me winding up in this situation again."

He turned his back on me but I wasn't taking that. "That was the single most dumbest thing I've ever heard come from your mouth."

"No, the single most dumbest thing I've ever said was confessing to you."