Chapter 19- Group Text

Group Text between friends during Christmas Day.

Kari, Mikasa, Eren, Armin, Connie , Sasha, Jean, Marco and Crista.

Kari: Merry Christmas Guys and Gals.🎅🎅🌲🌲🌲

Mikasa: Merry Christmas. Eren says the same thing, he's somewhere.  I think he went to get some hot chocolate. Lake Tahoe is beautiful this time around. Snow everywhere!❄❄❄☃☃☃⛄⛄⛄⛄

Eren: Babe, I'm taking a shit! 💩💩💩I'll get the hot chocolate later. Happy Christmas everyone!

Armin: Eren, we don't need to know what you're doing in the bathroom.  Happy holidays guys. Gramps and I are just sitting around by the fire. 🎄🎄🎄❄❄❄

Connie: Oi, Eren, I bet my shit is bigger than yours..

Sasha: Only good thing about Christmas is the food!🥘🍛🍲🥗🍜🍝🍔🥓🍗🍖🎂🍰☕🍮🍩 yummy!

Crista: wow. I'm part of the group chat now? Thanks guys.

Armin: I apologize for my weird friends... Christa..😑😑😑😅😅

Jean: I DID IT! I ASKED HIM! I ASKED MARCO!

Kari: ask him to marry you?

Marco: I said YESSSS!

Kari: congrats! Woot! Party

Mikasa: bout time!

Eren: you can't be an ass anymore Jean, you're going to be married now

Jean: I'll be more of an ass to you cause I have more guts... mwahaha.🤣🤣

Eren: you're lucky I'm not home or your ass is done.

Armin: now now, let's all play nice. We are here to help you guys. It will be nice to see Jean and Marco finally tie the knot.

Sasha: I'll help with the menu tasting and the cake tasting. I'll make research.  Kari will help me too yeah?

Kari: yes yes triple yes.. I have a list, we got this Sasha...

Marco: we want everyone there, we want the best people to be in our wedding. Crista you're coming too okay. We like how Armin is happier when you're around.

Crista: you can count on me as long as Armin is okay with it.

Armin: 😳😳😳 of course I'll be here for you Crista...

Kari: you guys, I'll talk to you later.

Connie: Why? Captain asshole finally made the move?

Kari: actually I made the move😉😉😉😆😆😆 ttyl.. horseback riding...

Mikasa: wait! I need details. What happened? Kari!

Eren: I'm done shitting... isn't it obvious? She made the move cause Captain asshole can't be a man and make the move...

Mikasa: like how I asked you to go on a date with me?🤔🤔🤔🤔

Connie: hahahahaha! LMAO! THAT'S GREAT. Eren says he asked you out Mikasa.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mikasa: excuse us guys. I gotta straight my man out.... MikaEre out!

Eren: guys! Help!

................

A/N: chapter 20 will be more of the story.  I've always wanted to do this..

Thanks

Vote