Chapter 21- I can't...

6 months later

June 10th, Friday
6pm
Levi's condo

Kari' s POV

It's been 6 months since the day I kissed Levi for the first time. It's also been a whole year since we met. A lot has changed in those months and kisses has been exchanged.

I bought Legion Society Cafe, we are doing great work and business than before. The owner where I bought it from was going to close it for 2 reason, she was retiring and she couldn't afford it so I swooped in and bought it. The winery back in Napa is doing good and every other weekend, Levi and I would go there to relax and away from the city.

My relationship with Levi is well, not the typical couple who make a lot of public display. Yes we hold hands, go on cute dates, he surprises me a lot with romantic gestures but he still like a complete jerk when we are in public or when we are with friends. He says I am the only one to see the real him and he is dating me not everyone in the city.

The door click open and I can someone kick it shut.  I perk up as I shut the oven door close getting ready for dinner for me and Levi.  I can hear his heavy footsteps on the floor as he make his way to the kitchen. He dropped his bag on the floor by the door and his keys jingle as he walk closer to me. I'm facing the sink washing the dishes when strong arms wrapped around my waist and soft lips touches the nape of my neck.

"Hey stranger. You know my boyfriend would be mad if you keep doing that, kissing me without showing me your face. " I jokingly say with a small smile on my face. He grunted and just kiss my cheeks.

"I'm sexier than him and I know how you like it. " he whispered to me, sending a jolt of electricity up and down my spine.

"How's work?" I force myself to turn around and he just burried his face on my chest kissing the bare skin.

"Seriously plotting how to kill Hanji." I out my arms around his neck and properly kiss the tired man in front of me.

"What did she do now?"

"She had court today so I ended up doing all the paperwork and my ass is so numb it was hard to take a shit." His eyebrows are furrow and glaring at the thought. I wipe his face and his eyebrows so he could relax.

"You're home now. I'm here to make you feel better babe. Just relax, go shower and dinner will be ready when you come out." Levi look up and there's a twinkle in his eyes , kissing me deeply as if he hasn't kissed me in weeks. "I love you. I'll go get cleaned up and maybe I can have dessert first before dinner." He says seductively and I just smirk at him. He kiss me one last time before walking off to the room he and I share whenever I sleep over.

"Love you too Captain Shorty." He turned around and glared at me as he walk back. I grinned up to him and threw a kiss towards him before he disappeared to the master bedroom.

I still get giddy and blush every time he says he loves me or when I say I love him. It brings back the time when he told me he loved me for the first time.

Flashback

March
Paris, France.
In front of the Eiffel Tower

The beautiful tower twinkle with its magical lights. Levi and I are on our evening stroll after a beautiful fine dining experience for my birthday. He managed to kidnapped me and take a quick trip to Paris for my birthday which is on May but he couldn't wait anymore and he got a trial during May. So this works perfectly, and I always wanted to come here and visit Paris. Warm arms surrounds me again and I look up to the blue gray eyes beaming down at me. A smile spread across his handsome face that reaches his beautiful eyes, he leans in and kiss me, deeply, filled with passion as I close my eyes and return the kiss.

"This is great, this is perfect, Thank you Levi." I lean into the hug and cherish the moment.

Levi turned around and look straight into my eyes and kiss my nose.

"Kari, I love you." The fireworks starts blaring and it light up the sky next to the twinkling tower. Tears well up on my eyes and I pull him into a big hug.

"Levi, I love you too. I love you so much."

End of Flashback

At exactly 20 minutes, the table is set for dinner and I'm ready to sit and enjoy dinner when Levi called for me from the master bedroom.

"Kari! Oi! Brat! I need you here..." he called firmly and with some power and I immediately rush to the the room to find him standing at the foot of the bed with a towel around his waist, abs showing and his hair still dripping. He literally just walked out of the bathroom. I softly moan and swoon, my eyes widen and lick my dry lips as I walk slowly towards him.

"Yes Attorney Ackerman, you called?" I swear, doesn't matter how many times ice seen him naked, he still takes my breath away with how he looks at me and his sexy abs and body

"Sit your ass down on the bed cause I want my dessert first..." uh oh, he is in one of his sexual trance and I know I won't be coming out of this room without doing something very naughty. 

He takes his sexy finger and push me gently on my chest that cause me to lay on the bed. He straddle me and starts kissing and nibbling on skin that is bare and easy access as he would say.

"Levi?"

"Mmm?" Kiss, suck, lick, kiss.

"I quit!" He stop and stare at me, clouded with lust and anger that I made him stop but staring nonetheless.

"Excuse me?" His voice could make anyone wet and I'm so glad I'm the one he do all his naughty fantasy with.

"According to your new  handbook for the office, there shouldn't be dating between employers and employee and to be technical about it, I'm sleeping with the boss. It's either I quit or I get fired." I explain as he kiss and make his marks on my skin, making sure it's showing so people would know that I am taken.

"You're fucking fired then. You're not quiting me, Lancaster. You're fired to be my chef cause you're promoted as my sexy delicious girlfriend."

Fuck!  He does have a way with his words and no wonder those criminal plead guilty.

I turned us around so I'm on top and I start kissing his wet sexy abs.

"Dessert sounds great Ackerman. "

A/N: wow that's hot!

Vote vote

Thanks and sorry for the grammar error.