Chapter 26- You're coming back with me.

Kari' s POV
Paris, France

December

After Jean's and Marco's wedding, I had to go back to Paris. I had to finish the classes I am taking and end my shifts at the cafe where I work at properly. It's been 2 months since I got back and since it's the holidays, I've picked up more shifts since classes finished 2 weeks ago. I got three more weeks with work and 2nd week of January I'm going home.

 I got three more weeks with work and 2nd week of January I'm going home

(Kari' s uniform for work)

10 am

Since it is Holiday, it's been busy at work with tourists and locals alike getting their mor just morning coffees , teas, morning pastries and breads. It hasn't been a year but I've picked up a few French working in the cafe and attending school.

I am on the cashier getting orders from the costumer when a man in sunglasses with undercut haircut, wearing jeans and black shirt.

"Bonjour! How may I help you this morning." I smile to the guy, he reminds me of Levi but his hair is longer, I can't assume every gorgeous guy to be the man of my life. These months apart have been tough since he is also taking classes so he can open his own business and sometimes the texts, calls and video chat are not enough. Long Distance Relationship sucks.

Cute guy take off his glasses and meets my eyes. My eyes widen and a smile form onto my face. It's Levi. I want to jump across the counter into his arm but I'm still on duty and the fact that the cafe is packed, I can't just do that.

"Hot Black Tea and a Hot chocolate with extra whipped cream and two chocolate croissant please." His voice is just how I remember it when he would whisper me to sleep. I punch the order in the computer.

"What name should I put the order under?" I say even though I know.

"Captain Shortie. " he smirks at me and I just nodded and smile. I explained to him where he gave to pick up his order.

Then my boss, Fransua, this older gentleman in his 50s got my attention. I switched with one of my co-workers and walk over to where my boss is.

"Your shift is done. That guy over there is asking for you." He look over to where Levi is standing. I say my thank you and head at the back to clock out and put a coat on since it's been pushing mid 40s Fahrenheit in the city.

Within 10 minutes I see Levi with his order waiting for me and hand me the to go cup with hot chocolate. He leans in and kiss my cheeks before he and I side by side walks out of the cafe. He hands me the paper bag with croissant and I start eating with the cup in the other hand. His arms around my waist as he and I walk around the plaza and he find a bench and we decided to sit facing a beautiful body of water.

I stuffed my face with croissant, haven't eaten anything since the toast this morning. Levi holds on to my wrist to slow me down from eating. He tends to do that when he knows I'm going crazy with food like Sasha.

I chew my food and drink some of the warm liquid, breathing and taking it easy once again.

"When did you arrived?" I asked as lean in to

"Last night.  I'm staying till mid January. I enrolled to a few classes about Tea so I'm stuck here with you.  You know anyone looking for a roommate?  The hotel is a little lonely and I'm not sure if that place is clean. You know how tourist are." I chuckle at Levi's dilemma.

"I might have a room in my apartment, it's not as big as my SF place but big enough for us.  I paid rent till I have to leave so no need to worry. You can pay me with 1000 kisses a day and well made tea. Do we have a deal Levi Ackerman? " I open my palm for him to shake. He take my hand and pull me in a kiss, a long deep, breath taking kiss.

"I take that as a yes. So what do you wanna do? I'm off for the rest of the day and it's barely lunch time." I say as he pull me closer to me to keep himself warm. He leans in and take a moment to take in my scent and kiss me softly and whispering sweet words of adoration to me.

"I have dinner plan for us tonight over looking the Eiffel Tower and a Moulin Rouge show after. But before lunch,  I have a drawn horse carriage waiting for us to take us on a tour of Paris. Something we didn't get to do last time we were here together." Levi came a long way when it comes to being with someone. I remember he would glare at me when I tease him or he would hide his face when he try to be sweet cause he gets embarrassed so he would cover his face and look away but now, he would be aggressive, hot aggressive and just kiss me and pull me into a hug.

Two gorgeous horses walks right behind the bench since I gear the clicking and clacking of the horse shoes hitting the ground. I turn around and see a red carriage with a man pulling the reign.

Levi takes my hand and we both walk to where the carriage is waiting.

"Your carriage awaits my lady..." Levi help me up and I scoot in before he climb next to me and we pull the blanket up and cuddle into each other before the guy who is driving the carriage whistle and we are off to have a tour.

Paris is as just beautiful as the first time I came here with Levi. Now that I actually live here I haven't really had the chance to admire or took time to look what's around me and be amaze at one of the most beautiful city on this planet.

"Hey, funsize?"

"Hmmm?" I look up and I can see that Levi is getting cold, his nose are starting to turn red.

"I'm here to take you back. The next time you're in a plane, you'll be coming home with me." Levi says with a firm tone but lovingly as he pull me closer. I lean in and kiss his cold nose.

"I'm planning for you to take me home but first let's get you something warm." I tapped the man who's in front to stop and get us two hot tea to keep us warm again.

My life has turned upside down, inside out once I met Levi and I wouldn't want any other way.

I hope things just gets better from now on.

He fought for me and I'll fight harder for him.

A/N woot thanks so much

Vote vote and sorry for errors.

Loves