Chapter 20- Christmas Day

Napa Valley, California
December 25th
8 am

Napa Valley, CaliforniaDecember 25th8 am

Kari' s POV

Kari' s POV

I'm so lucky that my mom's mother, my grandmother gave me this house in this beautiful vineyard. The grapes are used for the wine that is also under my name and I visit Napa when work doesn't keep me in the city and when Levi isn't being a possessive employer.

I look down at my phone making an excuse that I can't be in the group text anymore. Looks like Jean and Marco are getting hitch , Sasha and I are going in a research for food and cake. It pays to have a friend who loves it as much as I love to cook it.

I am out in front of my house waiting for Levi after he left a note saying to get change and wait outside. It's Christmas Morning and going out and about wasn't in my plan but since it's his birthday, I will have his way. I'm still tired from last night, he and I didn't really sleep, there was a lot of touching , moaning and kissing till it was time to go here and then he and I passed out in the master bedroom cuddled up each other. He surprised me with breakfast in bed. Sexy undercut hair, blue gray eyes with a sexy smirk can make a mean waffle.

I hear galloping behind me and I can't help but turn around and I see Levi on a black horse, my horse Kylo running my way. Levi pulled the reign and walk up towards me as he pet Kylo.

"How did you manage to ride my horse? He doesn't like anyone else except his handler and me." I lean and kiss Kylo as I pet him carefully.

" I lean and kiss Kylo as I pet him carefully

"I told him I'll take him to you. And look he's here. Come on..." Levi open his hand. I put mine into his before I climb up and swing my legs over Kylo and sit closer to Levi and put my arms around his waist.

 I put mine into his before I climb up and swing my legs over Kylo and sit closer to Levi and put my arms around his waist

"Hold on tight." I take my arms and tighten it around his muscular torso. "I don't want you falling..." he whispered before turning Kylo facing the vast open vineyard and he whistle and Kylo starts galloping.

Too late Levi, I've fallen for you already.

The wind on my face wakes me up even more and the smell of Levi is intoxicating and I can't help but inhale his scent and closes my eyes.

"It's so beautiful here. How do you leave this place and go back to the city." Levi and Kylo slowed down and I look out and see a blanket with some thermos and blanket.

"Work calls, I can always come back. What's this for? " I get off Kylo first then Levi followed through and I walk to the blanket and sit and put a blanket over me since it's been a chilly morning while Levi walk Kylo to a tree and tie him up before giving him a carrot.

"Returning that kiss from last night so we can have tea and a muffins while we cuddle." He sits behind me and pull me close to his chest . I look up to him and he lowers his face and kiss me sweet with a hint of passion.

"I like that.. oh and I'm going to need a date for a wedding sometime next year." I say as u pour two cups of well brewed black tea. I hand him one before I take a sip on mine.

"I'll be here. Who's getting married? Mikasa and that giant of a tree Eren?" He asks holding the rim of the cup and taking a sip.

"Eren hasn't asked yet. Saw the ring, gorgeous! Don't tell Mikasa or I won't kiss you anymore..." I look at him seriously before I kiss him. He kissed back. "Who's getting married Brat!" He glared at me and I know he's getting impatient.

"Jean and Marco."

"Bout Damn time. I swear, those two are always on each other. I'll make sure that day I'm free and I'll accompany you to the wedding of your weird friends."

I sit up straighter and look at him cupping his face squishing his cheeks, making him look like a fish. "Don't call my friends weird.  You're the one with  weird friends, Mike,  he sneaks up randomly and smells people's hair and Hanji,  she always has tid bits of random facts about things.. my friends are pretty normal compare to yours. " Levi looks at me before leaning in kissing me more passionately, knocking me down on the blanket and towering over me.

"Fine, I have weird friends. It's my birthday so shut the fuck up and just kiss me. " I giggle squirm underneath him before I'm showered with kisses again.

This gotta be one of the best Christmas by far.

A/N: thanks everyone

Vote vote vote

Sorry for grammar errors

Love u all