Chapter 28- Jaeger Vs. Ackerman

That night
730pm
Levi's condo

Author's POV

"Wait what? What do you mean?" Levi dropped the food on the table after putting the food he bought in there favorite Chinese restaurant on the way back from his Tea Training.

Kari is sitting on the table putting food on two plates, one for her and one for Levi. She had one emotionally draining day with finding out who her real father is and how she and Eren are brothers.

"It means that I'm a Jaeger. Eren is my brother, well half but a brother nonetheless. " Levi sits next to Kari and they both starts eating dinner. After Kari went back to her apartment, Levi came back and picked her up and brought her to his place so he could pack and the two of them could have a mini vacation.

"So that brat who needs anger management is related to you?" Levi's blue gray eyes widen but only for a few seconds. "How's that possible, you're nothing like him. You don't have anger issues. The brat gets angry when he dies in those stupid video games." Kari chuckles at Levi's explanation of her friends. They did spend all those times together when his girlfriend is in Paris. How would never admit to them that they are the reason why he stay sane when she's gone.

"But, you get along with him and he's scared of you." Kari smiles, she looks up from her plate as she put a spoonful of food in her mouth. "Don't smirk. That's nothing to be proud off. He's my brother. " Kari playfully punch Levi on the arm. Though he didn't feel much for Levi Ackerman is built with strong muscular body even for someone who is only 5'3 to 5'5. Kari gets aroused everyone he decided to walk around the house with his abs showing or in just a tank top. She's too much of a lady to admit that so she just let's him be all sexy when he feels like it. Levi also has a weakness when it comes to Kari, everytime she giggles and she bury her face onto the crook of his neck and she shoots him a puppy dog eyes, it's over, he would take her bridal style and lock the bedroom door behind him.

Kari and Levi also has differences. Kari hates it when Levi is in a binge cleaning mode. Levi hates it when Kari is in the middle of cooking and the kitchen is a huge mess. Kari hates it when he secretly reorganize her closet or desk without asking cause she can't find anything. Levi hates it when she doesn't return thing in proper place. Just like any couples they get into each other's nerves but the live between them conquers any problems and issues.

Kari stands up after finishing what's on her plate and takes her and Levi's plate to the sink before she picked up two fruit bowls with some kind of cream for dessert.

"You never told me where we are going?" Kari politely asked with a smile as she reach over to where Levi is sitting and wipe the cream that was left on his lip, sending shiver up and down Levi's spine. Those little touches from her makes him horny and sometimes he can't help it. He takes her collar and leans in to capture her lips. Making her blush all through our her face and chest.

"Goddamnit, Ackerman!" She pushes him playfully. She hides her face, her red face from his smirking face knowing that he just got a point and is in the lead of the contest who can make each other blush more.

Ackerman 1
Jaeger 0

"Come on, finish up so we can start getting ready for bed. We have a drive tomorrow for our little trip ." Levi wore that smirk of his as he continue to clean the dinning table and Kari in the kitchen starting the dishes.

Kari walks to the master bedroom to get ready for bed and she walks into the bathroom. She brush her teeth, wash her face and changed into a cute short black nightgown and her gray slippers. She jumps on the bed and hug the purple bunny that he gave to her the first time she spent the night on his bed together.

Levi walks in and takes off his shirt revealing his plane white shirt tossing it on the laundry basket on his way to the bathroom and then dropping his pants as well and tossing that in the basket as well before finally facing the mirror in the ba...

Levi walks in and takes off his shirt revealing his plane white shirt tossing it on the laundry basket on his way to the bathroom and then dropping his pants as well and tossing that in the basket as well before finally facing the mirror in the bathroom, washing his face and brushing his teeth. Kari decided to walk behind her boyfriend and hug him from behind slowly caressing his 8 pack while kissing the nape of his neck, his back and playing at the waistband of his boxer. Levi cleared his throat before tu3bing around and picking Kari up brining the both of them to the bed. Kari hot the bed first while Levi is on top. She uses her finger to trace the dips and nooks of Levi's muscles making his moan a little bit. She prop herself up and kiss him deeply.

"I win! Ackerman 1, Jaeger 10. You just moan. I win babe." She lays there with a smile on her face, the face of victory.

"Good then claim your price..." Levi lays down and turn them over so Kari is on top straddling him.

"Oh I'm planning on it sexy beast!"

A/n: sorry short chapter .

Love j all

Thanks vote vote and sorry for errors.