Chapter One- Invitation Letter

Reunion

Chapter One – Invitation Letter

Eden

As I entered my building where my home sweet home is located, I ring the doorbell of my house.

Oops.

I can be very dumb sometimes. There is no one at my house and I’m ringing the doorbell like an idiot. You can say that I’m absent minded.

Taking out the key of my house from my purse, I unlock the door and enter the house.

A clean and beautiful smell hits my nostrils. Mentally appreciating myself because I keep my house so clean, I take the water from the refrigerator and pour it into the glass.

If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go

Hearing the sudden ringtone from my phone, I literally spit the water from my mouth due to the sudden shock.

The call was from my best friend, Stella,

“Wtf bitch? You scared me.” I complained and wiped the water which was around my mouth.

“Because of that ringtone not me okay,” Stella said in her defense. I could feel her having that childish expression on her face.

“Fine. Why did you call me Stella?” I asked her.

“You got that letter?” She asked. What letter is she talking about?

“Eden! Go check your mailbox.” She ordered.

“Fine. Wait for a second,” I smirked.

Opening the door of my house, I went outside and checked the mailbox.

Yes there was a mail. How did I forget checking it?

“Yeah I got it.” I told her.

“Now read it.” Stella said.

“Okay.”

                               Stratford High

Dear Ms. Eden Marie,

Hello. We hope you’re doing fine. It’s an honour that we had you in our school. You were one of the most intelligent student of our school.

We are happy that we were able to find your address after a long time.

This letter written to you for inviting you for our school’s reunion. Our batch of 2009 is invited for the reunion.

We hope that you will be able to make it for this get-together.

Wishing you all the success in life!

Regards,

Mrs. Rosita Fernandez

Principal

Stratford High

What the hell?!

How did they find my address?

Mom.

Mom and our principal, Mrs. Rosita Fernandez were high school bestfriends. So mom may have given her my address.

You see mom lives in Stratford and I live in L.A. 

Mom lives over there because she didn't want to live in a crowded city and all that stuff. Strange, I know.

Oh shit! I almost forgot that Stella is still on the call.

"I'm so sorry Stella," I say.

"It's okay.. By the way did you read it?" She asked.

 "Yeah. So are you going?" I asked. I mean if she is going then I'll go.

"Yeah maybe. What do you think?" She asked.

"See if you're going then I'm definitely going." I smirked.

"Okay so we are going then. I mean we will be able to cherish all the memories and all. Plus who knows we might actually have fun." She laugs.

"I really hope that bitch doesn't come. I mean will she be the same?" I ask and pray that she doesn't show up. If she comes then I swear to go I wouldn't able to control myself and punch her.

"I hope that too." Stella agrees.

"Do you think he will come?" I ask nervously.

"I don't know. Maybe or maybe not." Stella replies.

"Yeah why will Mr.Teen Sensation show up." I sarcastically added. I mean why on earth will he even come for a reunion. He is a busy person.

"Stop mocking him Eden. You still use his songs as you damn ringtones." She said. What the hell? Is my best friend or his?

"Whatever!" I say annoyed.

"Ok bye my bitch.. I got to go. Take care babe." She says. I smile.

"Bye love." I say and hang the phone.

Well you see, me and Stella were talking about Justin Bieber, the most famous teenager and loved by teenage fangirls and adults too.

He used to be my best friend. But not anymore.

Fine I keep his song as my ringtone because it sorta kinda good. Who am I kidding, its hella good.

We are no longer friends but I am proud of him. He acheived what he always wanted to be and I'm proud because he chased his dreams and became what he always wanted to be.

I am still in love with him.

But I don't think we will ever be friends.

Enough about that, I don't want to torture myself with our memories because I'll start crying. But I am wasting my tears.

So I guess I am going for the reunion. This better be good.

--

Chapter One guys!

I really hope you guys will like this story :)

Twitter: @exceptedbiebers

Love y'all.

-Masumi