Chapter Thirteen- "He ruined it all."

Reunion

Chapter Thirteen – “He ruined it all.”

Eden

I went towards the classroom and heard some voices coming from them.

I went close and hear the voices, and I recognized these voices properly.

It belongedto Justin, Stella, Ryan, Chaz.

Wow.

“She still doesn’t know, Justin.” A feminine voice said which seemed to be Stella’s of course. “Justin, you have to tell her sooner or later,” A voice said, which belonged to Ryan.

I was still listening to their conversation. It was obvious they were talking about me.

It all adds up now. I feel more betrayed and hurt. Tears were already forming in my eyes.

“But how guys?” Justin asked.

This was the moment.

I pushed the door open and entered inside. They had shock written over their faces.

“Don’t worry Justin. Your problem is solved.” I say him while tears falling on my face.

“Eden –“ Stella says and I cut off her by saying, “Wow Stella! I never thought you would lie to me. I thought best friends say each other the truth. Oh well now we are ex-best friends, right?”

“Eden please just lis-“ 

“What should I listen, huh? That all of you lied to me? That you guys played with me? If that’s what it is, then I have heard it all.”

I was crying by this time.

“Eden, just listen please –“

“Stella I never thought you would lie to me. This all adds up now, huh?. You never met Jay at McDonald’s that day. Jay’s sister’s birthday got over 3 months ago. “

“How do y-you-?” Stella stuttered

“Before you ask me how I know about this, Jay had called me to ask where you were since you didn’t pick up your phone. How would you even pick up your call? You guys were busy planning about how to make Eden miserable, right?” I asked.

“Eden, please d-don’t cry,” Justin said coming closer to me.

“Don’t you dare come near me, Justin. You have done enough damage.” I say while pushing him off.

“Eden, please just listen to us,” Chaz pleaded.

“No I won’t. You all have done enough.” I say.

“Please just listen to me, Eden.” Stella said. “What should I listen? That you lied to me about meeting Jay that day. So who did you meet that day? Oh wait, I know. It’s him, right?” I pointed towards Justin.

Both Stella and Justin remained silent.

“So it’s clear now. That you were the hoodie guy. You were the apparent ‘Ethan’. You were the one who left those red rose bouquet at my doorstep. And lastly you were the one at the movies that day. Right?” I asked while wiping my tears off.

“You know what, you all disgust me.” I said honestly. All 4 of them looked at me in shock.

“Thank you Justin for ruining my life. Thank you Justin for ruining this reunion for me. Thank you, Justin for ruining my school days since the day you chose your girlfriend, Ashley over your best friend. Oh wait! Ex- best friend,” I chuckled in disgust and in disbelief.