Chapter Nineteen- "I don't live under a rock, Eden."

Reunion

Chapter Nineteen – “I don’t live under a rock, Eden.”

Eden

“Eden, honey, wake up!” Mom’s sweet voice ringed into my sleepy ears. Gosh! Why do I have to wake up so fucking early?

“5 minutes mom! Just 5 minutes.” I groaned and put the pillow on my face. Mom sighed at my reaction and continued to shake me so that I would finally wake up from my precious sleep.

“Ugh!” I groaned once again. “Eden it’s noon.” Mom informed. “And it’s holiday!” I said as matter-of-factly.

“Eden, you’re not a kid anymore. Get up and go for your bath.” She said and left my room. Why did she had to wake me up from my dear precious sleep?

God knows what’s the reason!

Getting up from the heaven, which also known as my bed, I go towards my bathroom and brush my teeth.

After brushing my teeth, I come into my room and take out the clothes from my closet. Grabbing my towel from my table, I walk into my bathroom and start the shower.

After I’m done with my amazing and peaceful and long shower, I dress up into my clothes and put my hair into a normal ponytail.

I walk down to the living room and mom is in the kitchen and the t.v is on. Typical.

“Mom why is the t.v on?” I asked while I drank my coffee. I know it’s awkward to drink coffee at noon and that too during lunch time, But well I’m Eden.

“Oh nothing honey! I was just watching this cooking show for new ideas to make food for you. Since it’s been a long time, you have come here so yeah..” Mom said sweetly and smiled. “Aw mom.” I cooed and went to give her a hug.

“Love you sweety.” Mom said and I replied her by saying, “I love you too mommy!” and smiled.

“Well Eden, check this out.” Mom said and handed me her phone.

I unlocked her phone, good thing is that she doesn’t have a code and saw a photo that tagged her on instagram.

Mom is there on Instagram? WHAT?

This is awkward.

@justinbieber: With my two favorite ladies ;) @pattiemallete @juliamarie.

And there it showed photo of Justin, Pattie and Mom all smiling. Wow! These were from yesterday’s get together dinner.

Now you must be wondering where I was? Um…

“Eden come on photo time!” Mom yelled as I was eating my ice-cream and enjoying t.v at Justin’s house.

“Mom I’m not in the mood.” I said and concentrated on the hd plasma screen in front of me. “Don’t be a party pooper, Eden.” Justin smirked. “Shut up Bieber!” I groaned.

“Eden.” Mom said sternly. “Ugh! Mom I’m not interested in taking photos.” I explained. “C’mon honey!” Pattie said and smiled at me.

This was actually her way to emotionally blackmail me. Pattie’s smile was way too convincing. Being the emotional and the most easily convinced person I am, I eventually gave in.

Justin smirked and took the camera.

Mom, Pattie and Justin posed and I took the picture of them. Then the next picture was of me, Pattie and Mom.