Chapter Nine- Preparations for the Memorable Day

Reunion

Chapter Nine – Preparations for the Memorable Day

Eden

It was so much fun after hanging out with my childhood friends once again after a very long time. Stratford holds so many memories for me. Both good and bad memories.

It was already past noon over here. Stella had actually gone out with mom to buy groceries from the local supermarket.

I would go but it’s so boring over there. I have to mentally prepare myself for tomorrow and I wanted to have some ‘alone time’.

I was sitting on the couch placed in my balcony and just thinking about what’s going to happen tomorrow and actually preparing myself.

Today was 8th May, which meant our Stratford High Reunion is tomorrow. Wow!

He is coming tomorrow. Will I be able to face him? Honestly, I don’t know. I may start crying over there or may ignore him or I may just talk to him like nothing ever happened between us and we are complete strangers.

The last one definitely not the option for me.

As Pattie had said yesterday, Justin was actually on a 2 month break and was just making some music.

Rather busy flirting with girls.

Forget I ever said that.

He was definitely coming for the ‘reunion’ tomorrow. I wonder if we are going to even be formal with each other or not.

On the other hand, is Ashley going to show up?

If I see her there then I’m very sure that we are going to end up fight like cats and dogs.

Ashley Hunters, the ‘Regina George’ of our school. Top class bitch.

But she didn’t change like how Regina changed into good at the end of the movie. I may be wrong.

Will she be the same or changed for good?

I really don’t know.

It’s been almost half an hour since mom and Stella had gone out.

They will probably come by 6 or 7 PM.Both of them gone to the supermarket to buy groceries for the dinner today but will end up buying something else.

Both of them are like that and I have to deal with it every time.

I giggle at their antics.

I went inside my bedroom and just sat on the bed, dumbstruck.

Getting up from the bed, I go towards the cupboard where all the photo albums and my report cards are located.

Taking out 5 photo albums and my 9th, 6th, 4th and 10th grade report cards, I go downstairs and sit on the couch, going through them.

All I could see A’s and B’s and a C in my report card and laughed at the 9th grade memory,

“Eden honey! Are you prepared for the Science test tomorrow? Mom asked as I was just sitting on my bed and listening music.

“Yeah…” I trailed off as I was into the mood of song.

Wait..

What? Test?

What?

What?

What?

Oh My God!