Chapter Twenty Seven- "Oh, I was just bored."

Reunion

Chapter Twenty Seven – “Oh, I was just bored.”

Eden

“Justin, seriously what the hell are you doing here?” I asked him as I locked the door behind me so that mom wouldn’t come to know. Even though she knows Justin well she is still going to ask me billions of questions.

“Justin,” I whispered but he was too busy playing games on his phone. “Justin.” I yelled but not too loudly that will lead mom to barge inside my room.

“Oh, I was just bored so I decided to visit you.” Justin said casually and resumed playing games on his phone. “And how the hell did you come up here?” I asked him and raised my eyebrows.

“You know Eden you should seriously learn how to close your room’s windows.” Justin smirked and pointed towards the open window.

Shit. How am I so clumsy?

“You are very clumsy.” Justin laughed and I rolled my eyes. “Indeed.” I mumble to myself. “You know normal human beings come from the door not climb the windows.” I smirked. “Who says I’m like normal human beings?” Justin sassed.

“Eden, honey, open the door.” Mom knocked my bedroom door. “Justin, you need to go. Now!” I panicked. “Chill Eden. I’m going.” Justin says calmly.

How the fuck is he so calm about this? Surely he isn’t like the normal human being.

As soon as Justin left, I quickly opened my bedroom door and mom looked confused. “Hey mom!” I grinned nervously. “What took you so long?” Mom questioned. “I was in the bathroom.” I answered casually so that she wouldn’t doubt me.

“Oh it’s okay honey!” Mom said as she smiled. “I just wanted to tell you that I’m going out for some work right now and I’ll be home by 8 or so. Take care.”

Mom left my room and grabbed her purse. “Bye sweety.” She called out and I quickly closed my bedroom window and went downstairs. “Bye mom.” I smiled.

As soon as mom left, I sighed in relief because she didn’t see Justin or else she would have killed me by now. Not literally of course but she would have asked me so many questions and I was in no mood to answer the questions.

Hearing my phone ring, I pick up the call and it was from Stella.

“Hey! What’s up?” I ask her as I throw myself on the sofa of our living room. “Nothing much. These guys are just boring the fuck outta me.” Stella complained.

“We are not!” Chaz yelled from the back and sounded so offended. I could even hear few laughs. “They are mad.” Stella sounds irritated and I laugh. “Eden, don’t laugh.” Stella groaned.

“Okay okay.” I chuckled a bit. “Since they are boring the hell out of me, will you come to the mall with me?” She asked.

“Yeah sure..Anyways mom has gone out and I’m bored.” I said as I playfully rolled my eyes. “Cool, I’ll meet you in 20?” She asks. “Sure thing.” I said and smiled.

“See ya then.” She giggled. “Bye.” I said and hung up the call.

It was good that Justin didn’t come back and I was so relieved about that. I got up from the sofa and went upstairs to change my clothes.

--

I was almost ready when I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly combed my hair and grabbed a clip from the dresser.

Quickly going downstairs, I open the door and see Stella waiting eagerly for me to open the door. “Finally.” Stella groaned and playfully rolled her eyes.

“Sorry,” I apologize and quickly grab my phone and slide it into my jeans pocket.  “Let’s go.” I tell Stella and close the door behind me.

“So you forgive me?” Stella looks at me and asks. Well if I didn’t forgive her why would I hang out with her. Stella is absent minded sometimes.

“Duh, that’s why I’m hanging out with you right now.” I said and Stella smiled. “Thank you, thank you Eden.” Stella jumped in excitement and hugged me. People at the mall were looking at us like we were crazy.

We were though.

Never mind.

As I was going through the racks, I heard Stella call me. “What?” I ask her. “Eden,” She looks down. “What is it Stella?” I ask looking at her.

“Eden do you realize it?” Stella asked. What is she even talking about?

“What?” I ask once again. “That we are leaving Stratford in a week and going back to our routine life. This whole thing will be over.” Stella confessed sadly.

And that’s when I came back to reality. We were leaving Stratford in a week and going back to our routine life. All this reunion, holidays are coming to an end.

I don’t even know how the time fly so fast. It’s been almost a month since we came to Stratford for our high school Stratford High’s Reunion.

“Yeah,” I said lowly. My mood was down now. This means in one week I’ll leave this place where I had spent my whole childhood, I’ll leave mom and I’ll lose all my contact with Justin.

Where did the time go?

“I’m sorry I ruined our happy mood but..” Stella said as sadness dripped in her voice. “It’s okay. Let’s go to Starbucks or something and I’m sure our mood will be good.” I smiled.

“You’re right. Anyways I was bored in this shop and the clothes here suck.” Stella stuck her tongue. I giggled.

--

“I’m amazed and surprised that you didn’t buy the whole mall.” I chuckled and took out the house keys from my pocket. “Eden,” She glared but giggled afterwards.

Opening the door, I directly went to the kitchen as I was thirsty and wanted to have some water. Stella closed the door behind her and drank the water too.

It was almost 8 PM and Mom would be coming any minute now. “Hey Stella, I’m going upstairs to the washroom.” I inform and she nods. “I’m watching t.v.” Stella called out and I replied with an ‘okay’.

As I was done with my stuff in the washroom, I called out for Stella but she didn’t reply. I went downstairs and saw that Stella wasn’t there.

Suddenly my eyes darted towards the fridge and there was a note stuck on it. When I drank water from the fridge there was no note.

I took out the sticky note and read it.

Go towards your bedroom window and open it.

Who could have kept it?

I went upstairs to my bedroom and quickly went and opened the bedroom window.

The sight made my jaw drop literally.

--

Chapter Twenty Seven Guys!

I hope y’all liked it :)

Omg what made Eden’s jaw drop? Even I don’t know lol jk.

Hate to say this but guys the next chapter aka chapter 28 will be the last chapter of this book :( But but… there is an epilogue, a prequel and a special one shot for this story :)

As they say all good things come to an end :(

Thanks for reading, I love y’all :)

Twitter: @sassilybiebers

-Masumi