Chapter Twenty- Terms and Conditions

Reunion

Chapter Twenty – Terms and Conditions

Eden

Justin came inside my house and made him comfortable on our sofa, which was located in our living room.

“Do you want anything to drink or eat?” I asked him while looking at him. He had a nervous expression playing on his face.

“Um water would be fine.” Justin awkwardly answered and I nodded my head and went towards our kitchen to bring Justin a glass of water.

Mom had gone out to the grocery store to buy groceries, of course.

I was more than curious to know what he wanted to say to me – actually explain to me. I just had to know about this.

“Here,” I handed him a glass of water and sat down near him, keeping safe distance. It’s always safe to keep some distance.

“Thanks,” He smiled a little and drank the water I had given him.

Placing the glass of water on the coffee table, he looked at me and then at his hands.

“So?” I asked with curiousness. “Uh, yeah um Eden, I just want to explain everything to you. I mean after listening to what I have to say, it will be understandable if you don’t forgive me.” He said while looking directly at me.

I nodded him to continue. It was hard to take in all of his words. Very hard and difficult, if I may add.

“First of all I just want to say and admit that I truly love you Eden. I always have and I always will.” He smiled a little.

Woahh.

The feelings are mutual, Bieber!

I couldn’t help but smile at that confession of his.

“Eden, so uh basically the reason behind me choosing Ashley over you was because – “ Justin was cut off by his phone ringing.

Justin groaned. “Take it.” I said and he took out his phone from his jeans pocket and kept the phone his right ear.

“Hello?” Justin says in his raspy voice. His raspy voice makes me feel in some type of a way. Damn.

“Uh yeah…okay Chaz…fine. Now imma hang up. Okay bye.” He finally hangs up the call.

“Chaz.” Justin playfully rolled his eyes. “So where was I?” Justin asks while shoving his phone back in his jeans pocket.

“The whole choosing thing.” I said awkwardly. “Uh yeah,” He said.

“So basically I had chosen Ashley because I uh knew that I had to leave for Atlanta for my music career and that time we were 16. Eden, I uh, loved you since that time, and I uh had to forget you because I knew it just wasn’t possible. This is why I had chosen her. I mean I had to forget you and all and I regret it badly, Eden. This was my mistake and I really didn’t mean to hurt you. In fact, I myself was hurt for doing that. This was so low of me, I know. I’m really very sorry Eden and as a matter of fact, I still love you.” Justin confesses.

So this was the truth. This is the reason why he had done this all.

“O-kay…” I told him as it was a lot for me to take in. A whole lot of information.

So this all adds up now.

Justin chose Ashley over me because he loved me and he had to make me forget about him. I should hate him because if he would tell me directly that he was going then it must have been difficult for both of us to let him go.

“But why all suddenly Justin? Why all suddenly you had to do all that Ethan thing?” I asked while directly looking into his eyes.

He looked straight into my eyes and answered, “It was basically our idea. By our idea, I mean Stella, Ryan, Chaz and my idea, Stella basically got this main idea because we both did miss each other badly. Of course we did because we were childhood best friends.”

“Did Ashley know your reason behind the whole choosing thing when you had done that?” I ask.

“Uh no. She did come to know now and at that time she thought that I actually chose her over you.” Justin chuckled and rolled his eyes.

“Oh,” I giggled a bit.

“Wow! So since how long have you all being doing this?” I questioned further.

“1 year.” Justin awkwardly answered and his eyes didn’t meet mine.

“1 year?” I asked shocked. Justin nodded in reply. “Wow!” I said.

“So basically you were that Ethan guy. And that person to leave a bouquet of red roses in front of my house and that guy in the hoodie at the movies that day?” I asked to confirm.

“Ya, that was me. All of them was me.” Justin answered and smirked a little.

“So you have been living with Mrs. Evans for how long?” I questioned. Wow! I’m sounding like some annoying ass reporter.

“6 Months.” He answered.

“WHAT?” I screamed. Justin got alarmed by my screaming and got a nervous a little. “Uh yeah,” He answered and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

“And I didn’t notice. What the fuck? Did Stella know?” I ask once again.

“We were very careful about that and yes, Stella did know.” He said, now facing me.

“You all are so sneaky.” I giggled a bit. Justin responded with a chuckle.

“So…..” Justin says.

“So what?” I asked, clearly unaware of what he was trying to imply.

“So do you forgive me?” He asked with nervousness on his face.

I laughed and said, “Not so easily. I mean your ‘story’ sounds relevant but,”

“But what Eden?” Justin asks.

“But I have to talk to Ryan, Chaz and Stella as well and to make me forgive you there are some terms and conditions as well.” I smirked.

“Ohhh,” Justin said. “Um okay talk to them and let me know your ‘terms and conditions’,” Justin continued and made air quotations with his fingers as he said ‘terms and conditions.’

Half truth known. Half more to know.
--

Chapter Twenty Guys!

I hope y’all liked it :)

Wow so I did reach 20 chapters, hahah!

Thanks for so much of your support guys. Love y’all so freaking much :)

Thanks for reading loves!

Twitter: @foreignbiebers

-Masumi