Chapter Twenty One- Bunch Of Questions

Reunion

Chapter Twenty One – Bunch Of Questions

Justin

“So what are your terms and conditions?” I ask curiously. Eden has always been like this. I mean she has always been so strong headed girl. I just love how she fights for herself.

“Well you will come to know about that tomorrow because I have to talk to Ryan, Stella and Chaz.” Eden smirks to herself.

“O-kay,” I say and scratch back of my neck awkwardly. “Cool.” She says.

Out of a sudden, my phone rings and I take it out from my pocket and attend the call. It was mom.

“Oh hey mom,” I greet her smiling.

“Hey sweety! Honey, I actually need you here for some work. So can you please come here?” Mom asks nicely.

“Sure mom. I’ll be there in 10.” I say. “Thank you honey. Love you and bye.” Mom says. “Love you too mom.” I say and hang up the call.

“Mom actually needs me for some important work. I think I should leave now.” I say and smile a little at her.

“Oh okay. Tell mom that I said her ‘hi’.” She smiles cutely. “Sure thing.” I giggle. Eden’s lips form into a smile. I love seeing her smile. Her smile seriously brightens up my day – actually my life.

I love her.

“Bye Eden.” I smile and go towards the main door. “Bye Justin.” She says and I exit her house.

Wish I could just hug or kiss her while saying goodbye.

Sitting inside my car, I start the car and drive towards my house. I start the radio and Eden’s favorite song comes up on the radio.

Call Me Maybe

Thanks to me living right next to her for 6 months and thanks to Stella as well that I know that Eden loves this song.

Seeing my house, I park my car and get down and go towards the entrance of the house. Ringing the door bell, I wait for the door to be opened by mom.

“Hey sweetie,” Mom’s sweet voice greeted me. “Hey mom,” I said and hugged her.

“Come inside,” She said and went inside the living room and I followed behind her.

“So mom what is it?” I ask her and make my myself comfortable on the sofa. “Actually, honey, I wanted you too actually get Mrs. Adams and her son Blake from the airport honey. I would send Paul but he has some family issues. Would you do that sweetie?” Mom asked.

Paul Walters was actually our driver.

“What?!” I scream in shock. “C’mon Justin please,” Mom pleads. “But mom you know,” I whined. “Justin, you are not a kid anymore.” Mom says strictly. “Fine.” I roll my eyes. “Justin Drew.” She says sternly. “Okay mom.” I say giving up. This couldn’t be that bad, right? I hope not.

“Thank you honey. You are the best son ever.” Mom giggles a bit.

 “I know mom,” I chuckle. “Honey, their flight lands at 5PM and right now it’s 3:30PM. Honey it will take 1 hour approx. to reach the airport. I think you should leave now honey.” Mom said checking her wrist watch.

“Okay mom. I’ll leave now.” I said and hug her and leave for the airport.

I’m seriously just doing this for mom.