Chapter Three- Hoodie

Reunion

Chapter Three – Hoodie

Eden

Eden it’s time to wake up.

Eden!

Eden!

Ugh I hate to wake up so early.

Wait I didn’t put any alarm so who woke me up?

“Earth to Eden.” A female voice snapped me.

“Gosh Stella! What are you doing here?” I asked her shocked. How did she even come to my house?

Oh yeah.

I gave her a spare key to my house. That’s just for safety.

“We are going out. C’mon get your ass in the shower.” Stella ordered while filing her nails.

“What the fuck Stella? Why are we even going out like at 9 AM?” I asked getting annoyed. I mean who goes out at 9AM. This girl needs help.

“Honey look at the clock.” She said smiling.

I unlocked my phone and saw the time was

1:00 PM

Okay.

“Um 1 PM.” I replied embarrassed.

“Eden you really need to get up fast. I mean I know it’s holiday and all but who wakes up at 1PM?” She asked.

“Me.” I said in duh tone.

“Whatever! Now go get a shower and dress up fast. We are going out.” She demanded once again. Nice best friend I’ve got over there.

Not.

I get up from my lovely bed and go into the bathroom and do my daily chores.

After brushing my teeth, I walk into the shower and take a warm and calm shower.

While I was taking shampoo from the shampoo bottle, I remembered the red rose bouquet that someone had left at my door yesterday. Why would anyone even send me a flower bouquet that too red rose?

Who could?

Applying the shampoo in my hair, I massage my scalp and then wash my hair and then grab my body wash and apply it to my body.

After taking the shower, I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body and walked into my room.

I wore a flowery sundress and my white strappy sandals.

It’s summer!

Blowing drying my hair, I took a hair band and put my hair into a ponytail.

Grabbing my phone and my purse, I walked out of my room and was greeted by Stella who was busy watching t.v.

“Bitch I’m ready.” I told.

“Finally.” She mocked me.

Switching out the tv, Stella grabbed her phone and her purse.

Since it wasn’t morning anymore ( thanks to my sleeping habits ), we decided that we would have lunch outside.

Exiting and then locking my house door, we walked towards the elevator.

Pressing the elevator button, the elevator opened and we entered inside it. After we had made it to the ground floor, I walked towards my building’s watchman.

“Hi. Did you see anyone come at around 9:30 PM with a bouquet or something?” I questioned the watchman.

“No mam. No one came at that time.” The watchman answered.