Chapter Twenty Two- "I need to pee!"

Reunion

Chapter Twenty Two – “I need too pee!”

Justin

“Justin, honey, when will we reach there?” Mrs. Adams asked as she was on call with her husband, Mr. Jack Adams. “In an hour or so,” I replied her and my eyes concentrating on the road.

“Yeah! We will reach in an hour…Yeah babe, I’ll call you when we reach there. Ok…ok yeah, I love you too.” She says to her husband and hangs up the call, smiling. I almost choked when she call her husband ‘babe’. That’s awkward and weird as hell. I mean hearing a 35 year old women call her husband, who is almost in his 40s, babe can be very disturbing.

I coughed awkwardly at which Mrs. Adams blushed in embarrassment.

Fortunately, ‘bunch of questions’ aka Blake, was sleeping. He has been boring me with his annoying ass questions for past half an hour. I was at the urge to scream and shout at him but I just couldn’t. I had to control myself and only I know how I controlled myself.

As I was driving, Blake shifted a little and then rubbed his eyes. Why did he have to get up right now when I was having a peaceful atmosphere. I groaned in annoyance.

Whereas, Mrs. Adams was sleeping peacefully and had a napkin covered on her face. Whoa!

“Justin, I need to pee.” Blake says out of blue. “What?” I said. “I need to pee, NOW!” He shouted. “You can’t pee right now,” I said and my eyes concentrated on road. “Mom!” Blake shouted and Mrs. Adams jerked at such a sudden shock.

“Huh! What?” She asked as she removed the napkin from her face. “Mom I need to pee!” Blake complained.

“I’m sorry but you can’t right now because we are on the highway and I can’t stop the car right now,” I groaned.

“Blake, honey, control.” Mrs. Adams said as she patted her son’s shoulders.

“Mom I can’t control.” He screamed. “You have too,” I shouted. I was so annoyed with this kid. Can’t he control?

“Calm down boys!” Mrs. Adams said softly.

“If you don’t stop the car now, I’ll pee in the car.” Blake said and I looked at him, shocked.

“You wouldn’t dare!” I glared at him. “Oh I will!” The 8 year old kid smirked evilly.

“Blake!” Now it was Mrs. Adams to shout. Both I and “bunch of questions” were taken aback by her sudden scream.

“Just control for 5 minutes,” She said sternly. “Please,” She added softly to which both me and Blake sighed.

“Blake, we will reach at his motel in 5 minutes and then you can pee how much ever you want.” I said and strictly kept my eyes on the road. I was so done with this little boy.

Seriously.

It has been more than an hour since we had left from McDonalds for Stratford. There was so much of traffic as compared to the usual.

Blake was jumping like an impatient monkey and I was so distracted by his behavior. Finally after 10 minutes we reached a motel and I quickly went with Blake at the washroom.

“Pee how much ever you want little boy,” I smirked and Blake went inside the bathroom.

I washed my hands and just styled my hair a bit. As I was drying my hands, Blake came out of the bathroom and sighed in relief.

“Feels good,” He said and I nodded understanding but I soon felt disgusted. That was quite a funny thing.

After Blake was done with his stuff and had washed his hands, we went and sat in my car and there Mrs. Adams was drifting off to sleep.

“Justin, when will we reach home?” Blake asked as he sat comfortably on his seat. “We will be there soon, buddy!” I slightly smiled and started driving.

Out of the blue, Blake started the radio and Mrs. Adams woke up and was glaring at her son.

“BLAKE ADAMS TURN OFF THE RADIO!” Mrs. Adams shouted at her son and I wanted to laugh so badly but I just couldn’t.

“Y-yes mom,” Blake stuttered and quickly turned off the radio.

I couldn’t control myself so I finally laughed but it wasn’t that audible. Mrs. Adams’ son aka “bunch of questions” threw a glare at me which made me laugh even more. Thank god that Mrs. Adams was  in deep sleep so she couldn’t hear me laughing.

Eden

“So how was it with Justin?” Mom asked as she sat beside me on the sofa and took a sip of her coffee. “It was good,” I answered smiling a bit. “It’s all clear now,” I continued.

“So you forgave him?” Mom asked. “No.” I answered simply. “Why?” Mom asked me straight face. “Mom I still have to talk to Stella, Ryan and Chaz and only then I can decide.” I answered honestly.

“Fair enough,” She replied and took one more sip of her coffee.

It was all decided. I was meeting Stella at a coffee shop tomorrow and meeting Ryan and Chaz at Ryan’s house.

After it was all planned, I still had my terms and conditions for Justin.

I was at the urge to forgive him but I also wanted him to know how I felt when he had done that.  I know I sound mean right now but there was any other girl in my place, she would have done the same as well.

I do love Justin and I think he does love me too but he has to earn it, I guess.

Maybe I could talk about this whole ‘terms and conditions’ thing to Stella and she could help me. Yeah she could!

I smiled.

At that point of time when I was listening to Justin when he was explaining the whole reason, I just said the whole ‘terms and conditions’ thing to make him feel a little defeated.

Okay, I sound so mean right now but…

I guess I will go with the flow.

--

Chapter Twenty Two Guys!

Hope y’all liked it :)

Btw I’m sorry for taking a whole lot of time to update but all of this h.w and all ugh! Hope y’all understand!

And guys how is the new cover?

Also, belated happy beliebers day to all my fellow beliebers. Love you all and we all are a family :)

Guys there are two good news and a bad news!

Bad News First: Reunion is soon coming to an end. Most probably it will end by this month :(

Well on the bright side aka the good news is that there is a prequel for “Reunion” which will show Justin and Eden in their childhood and teenage days! And also “Reunion” will also be a sequel to its prequel!

And the second good news is that as soon as “Reunion” gets over, there is a special one shot for this story which will include the “gang” aka the members are Justin, Eden, Stella, Chaz and Ryan. Trust me it’s going to be hella fun!

Yeah so that’s it! :)

Thanks for reading loves!

Twitter: @foreignbiebers

-Masumi