Chapter Eight- Catching Up With The Fellas

Reunion

Chapter Eight – Catching Up With The Fellas

Eden

After the hugging and catching up with mom, Stella and I help Mr. Adams with the luggage and keep it in our rooms. It was already 11 PM over here and we were already tired with the flight and the road trip to Stratford.

It felt so good to be back at my house. All the memories came back flooding in my mind. Those jokes, hanging out with our gang, those dinner parties where all our parents would come and we would have a good time, the late night studying for exams. Ah!

Our house had 4 bedrooms and the 2 of them were guest rooms, so one for me, one for mom and the other one for Stella.

--

The next day I got up at 10 AM. I know so early but now I was used to it and actually I was really excited.

I brushed my teeth and went downstairs just to see what mom was doing.

Stella and mom were just chatting like they usually do and Stella was listening to mom while eating her cereal.

“Good morning honey!” Mom greeted and gave me a hug.

“Morning momma.” I said and gave her a smile.

“Wow! Eden you’re awake so early. I’m thoroughly surprised.” Stella said in shock. She was obviously joking.

“Hahaha, so funny!” I mocked and grabbed the cereal box and put it in my bowl and added some milk.

Mom was in the kitchen and was making my favorite breakfast, choco chip pancakes.

Am I in heaven?

Surely, I am.

After we were done with breakfast, I and Stella went to our separate rooms and had our bath.

Walking downstairs, I saw mom talking to someone. I couldn’t see that someone’s face though. I went a little closer until Stella scared me from behind and I thought I had a heart attack.

“Stella.” I screamed annoyed.

“Sorry.” She laughed and said, “Your face,” and continued laughing.

Due to my yelling, mom’s and that person’s attention was towards us now. I could finally see their face.

It was Pattie.

Oh My God!

Pattie was here. Pattie was actually just like my mom. No matter how much I didn’t like Justin, Pattie will always be very close to me.

“Hi sweetie,” Pattie came towards us and gave us a group hug. Stella looked very excited and I did too.

“Pattie!” I screamed in excitement and once again gave her a hug.

“How are you my sweetie’s?” Pattie asked me and Stella.

“I’m doing good, mom.” I replied. Yep since the beginning I had called her ‘mom’ because she was just like my mom.

Actually my mom, Stella’s mom, Justin’s mom, Chaz’s mom and Ryan’s mom have been good friends and we all have a pretty good relationship. Memories.

“I’m good too, Pattie.” Stella answered nicely.

Mom was just there smiling.

After having a good long conversation with Pattie, I and Stella headed out just to visit our loved Stratford. Oh! How I missed it so much.

Pattie had actually come here just to visit and yes Justin was coming for the reunion. No comments about that though.

Not any of our parents knew what had happened between me and Justin. Just the 5 of us knew. I didn’t want to tell it to anybody as it would ruin my relationship with Pattie and my mom’s and Pattie’s friendship and I didn’t want to ruin it.

Coming to the reunion was the best idea ever.

I and Stella first went to the local pizza shop where the 5 of us would come regularly after the school.

Today it was 7th May and the reunion was in 2 days. Holy Shit!

While eating our pizza’s, I found two boys seating opposite to our table and looking them closely I figured out who they were.

Ryan and Chaz.

Oh My God!

I quickly told Stella and she looked excited. Over these years, I have been in complete contact them and they knew I was coming to Stratford and the reunion but they didn’t know when. It was a surprise that I and Stella had planned for them.

I didn’t want to surprise them by just going to their table. That’s cliché.

They hadn’t seen us.

I took out my phone from my short’s pocket and dialed Ryan’s phone number. Stella’s lips turned into a smirk.

“Hey! Eden. What’s up?” Ryan’s cheerfully asked. I could see him and Chaz smiling. They still hadn’t seen us. Good.

I didn’t want them to doubt us, so I whispered.

“Hey Ry! Nothing much. I was just bored so decided to call you.” I whispered.

“So have you arrived to Stratford?” He asked while Chaz was eating his pizza and carefully listening to our phone conversation.

“Look behind.” I smiled and Stella grinned.

Ryan looked behind and so did Chaz.

“Oh My God!” Ryan literally yelled which turned all the attention towards our table and his phone fell from his hands.

Ryan and Chaz came running towards and grinned.

“Eden!” Ryan said and laughed.

“You didn’t even tell us that you were here.” Chaz said and I and Stella laughed.

“God! Stella!” Ryan and Chaz exclaimed while Stella just grinned.

“How are you guys?” They both asked in unison.

“We are good. How are you both? Lord, Chazzy you look so different and so do you Ryan.” Stella said. We are used to call Chaz as “Chazzy”.

After talking for awhile at the pizza shop, we decided to hang out at Chaz’s house and we all caught up and discussed about our lives.

Feels good to be home.

--

Chapter Eight Guys!

I hope y’all liked it :)

So we all have finally met Ryan and Chaz! Yay! Can’t wait for Justin so their ‘gang’ would be complete. Haha.
Reunion is coming very very soon. You all better get ready for the excitement ;)

Thank you so much for supporting ‘Reunion’! It means a lot to me.

Thanks for reading and I love y’all :)

Twitter: @exceptedbiebers

-Masumi