Chapter Ten- The Reunion Begins.....

Reunion

Chapter Ten - The Reunion Begins....

Eden

As I had predicted, Mom and Stella did get distracted and did bring things which weren’t needed at this point of time.

All night, not exactly the all night, Stella and I were awake thinking about the reunion which was today.

Shit.

Am I prepared? I don’t know. I mean this is not an exam or something but I have to face him.

Am I nervous? Hell yeah. No doubt about that.

“Eden! Don’t worry. We aren’t going for an exam.” Stella assured and chuckled lightly.

“Yeah, I know.” I said and smiled a little.

I and Stella had already eaten our breakfast and had our baths. Mom currently had gone out with Pattie and it was noon over here.

Yesterday night when I and Stella were awake thinking about today, I told her about how nervous I was, she just said to go to ‘with the flow’ and smirked.

I nodded my head and she just smiled.

In these few days a lot had happened in my life. All this mystery was bugging me up.

Like, firstly, Stella and her mysterious phone call and her acting very weird that day.

Then secondly, the mysterious person leaves the red rose bouquet at my doorstep.

Thirdly, the hoodie guy in the movies that day and in the lift.

And finally, Stella apparently meeting Jay at McDonald’s because he didn’t want to ‘disturb’ us.

I am so confused right now and I really don’t know what to do with this mess.

Getting up from my bed and then taking out my clothes from my closet, I grab my towel and go inside the bathroom to have a good shower.

Stella was already asleep on my bed since we were awake up the whole night and now it was 7 AM.

After taking a good shower, I wrap the towel around my body and get out of my bathroom.

Wearing a yellow sundress and then putting a jean jacket on it, I blow dry my damp hair.

Grabbing my phone, I close my bedroom door behind me and go downstairs.

Mom was still sleeping.

I take out a sticky note from the pad which was on the table near the sofa.

Writing a note to inform mom and Stella that I was just going out for a walk, I stick it on the fridge, so that they would notice.

Wearing my strappy flats, I close the house door behind me, I go outside and the fresh air hits me on the face. I love this feeling.

I just walk around the neighborhood and then I came to know where exactly I wanted to go.

Our secret hide-out place.

I went to the place that holds so many good memories to me and was the heart of my childhood.

It was mine and Justin’s secret place. Whenever me or Justin were feeling down or just wanted to spend some time alone or just wanted to talk to each other, we would come here.

It was this place that means a lot to me.

As I reach over there, I see that our tree house, that we had made, it was in an average condition. Not so good or not so bad.