Chapter Eleven- It's Just Getting Started

Reunion

Chapter Eleven – It’s Just Getting Started

Eden

“Picture girls!” Mom said excitedly while clicking up pictures.

It was not prom, mom.

“Okay mom. We are getting late.” I said and she finally stopped.

“Okay. Bye girls and have so much fun.” Mom grinned at us.

“We will.” I and Stella said at the same time and grinned.

While we were exiting, I saw mom and Stella talk something secretly.

Weird.

Shrugging those thoughts, I sat inside mom’s car and Stella was driving.

After 15 minutes, we were here.

Okay. This better be good.

Taking a deep breath, I and Stella enter our school’s auditorium.

As we went inside the auditorium, I started feeling very excited and very nervous. I kept looking down and some of the people were looking at me and Stella and some of them were talking to their friends. Some random song was being played by the DJ. Wow did our school really appoint a DJ? This is awkward. Food and drinks were being served everywhere.

Ah Food!

I saw some familiar face and gave them a smile and they smiled back at me.

Mrs. Rosita Fernandez came to us and greeted with her grin. “Hello Eden and Stella,” She greeted and hugged us. Wow she remembers our name.

“Hi Mrs.Fernandez,” I smiled and Stella did too.

We chatted with her and went towards Ryan and Chaz who were talking to some girls.

They were Nina Rodriguez and Michelle Evans. Ryan’s forever crush was Michelle.

“Damn everyone’s here,” Stella said and grinned widely. “Yeah, I know.” I smiled and we looked through the crowd.

Literally our whole batch had come for the reunion. Wow.

I spotted Eric Parker and he was talking to John Matthews. The jerks of our school.

Surprisingly, I didn’t see Ashley and him.

Thank God I still haven’t seen him. Mr. Famous Popstar would surely won’t stop. It’s not his class, Right?

I just go and talk to my old classmates and I have a good time talking to them.

Eden you’re being too mean.

No I am not.

Yes you’re.

No.

Eden, I am conscience and I’m 99.9% always right.

Whatever! I don’t care.

I feel someone tap on my shoulder, I turn around and see, Chaz grinning.

“Eden, what are you doing? Come join us.” He invites. I smile at him and follow him.

Stella, Ryan and Nina are smirking at me and Chaz. What’s with everyone smirking? It’s getting creepy now.

“Eden you look so pretty,” Nina compliments me. “Thanks! You do too.” I thank her and she smiles nicely. “I agree with Nina, you look different in a good way of course.” Ryan says and Chaz and Stella grin. “Thanks.” I laugh.