Chapter Two- Shopping and Memories

Reunion

Chapter Two- Shopping and Memories

Eden

It was officially summer. That meant I was having a 3 week holiday for the job. Hell Yeah!

Plus our ‘reunion’ is for 1 week.  Me and Stella were leaving for the reunion on 9th May and today was 5th May. Four days left.

I was currently lying on my comfy sofa and watching the re-runs of my absolutely favourite show, ‘How I Met Your Mother’. I love you Barney!

While watching an interesting scene, I was disturbed by my phone ringing.

The call was from Stella.

I picked up and answered,

“Open the door.” Stella demanded.

“No hi or hello.” I smirked.

“Hi Eden.” Stella said in a very funny tone.

“Now open the door.” She once again demanded.

I laughed.

I went towards the door and saw a very angry looking Stella. She scared me.

Never ever mess with angry Stella. Never.

“What happened?” I asked her in concern.

“Your fucking neighbor just dropped this left over food on me.” She said angrily.

I wanted to laugh but I controlled myself.

“What?” I asked.

“While I was coming towards the lane, she opened the window and threw a paper bag and it hit me. The paper bag was thin so it tore and the food came over me.” Stella explained.

Hahahahahahhaha.

Control yourself Eden.

“Oh,” I said nodding my head.

“Can I use your bathroom?” She asked.

“Of course,” I replied.

Stella made her way towards the bathroom and I went into my room to take out some clothes for her.

Stella and me often share clothes.

She came inside the room with her face washed. I handed her some clothes and told her to change into them.

Going into the heaven also known as my kitchen, I took out two glasses and water from the refrigerator and then poured it into the glasses.

Stella came into the living room and sat on the sofa. She looked calm now.

Taking the glasses in my hands, I made my way towards the living room.

She thanked me for the water.

“Eden, we are going for shopping. Get ready.” Stella casually said.

“What? Why?” I asked.

“Duh we are going to Stratford for our reunion in like 4 days. So we need new clothes and we need to do packing.” She answered.

“Fine. I’ll go change.” I announced.

Stella smirked.

Making my way towards my bedroom, I closed the door behind me.

I wore my skinny jeans and a loose grey tank top. I put my hair into a ponytail and then lazily went into the living room.

“Yeah..yeah we are surely coming.” Stella was talking to someone on the phone.

Seeing me entering the living room, Stella quickly hangs up the phone.

“Um who was it?” I asked suspiciously.

“Um it was just dad…asking about me and mom.” She nervously answered.

“Oh okay.” I shrugged it off.

“Wow! Um your ready. Let’s go.” She smiled nervously and I eyed her suspiciously.

We made our way to the parking lot and sat in my car.

After 15 minutes of drive, we made it to the mall.

I couldn’t help but notice that there were Justin’s posters in several shops.

Damn I miss him.

Shrugging his thought from my mind, I and Stella made our way to our favorite shop ever, Forever 21.

We bought few clothes and accessories.

Stella and me then entered the food court and ordered our food from McDonald’s.

“Stella everything is okay, right?” I asked her.

“Yeah Eden. Everything is good.” She carefully answered.

“Okay.” I smiled.

Something made me very suspicious of Stella and that phone call. Why would she hang up while I entered the living room. Something is definitely going on.

I drove back to my house, first leaving Stella at her place.

I opened the door of my house and entered through the door.

I threw my purse somewhere in the living room and threw myself at the couch.

Grabbing the remote, I surfed through channels and then suddenly his song started playing.

As Long As You Love Me.

They were showing his exclusive new video for his new song As Long As You Love Me ft. Big Sean.

I watched the whole video and I can’t help but admit that the video was um good and I liked it.

Impressed, I smile at the thought of our memories, when we were childhood bestfriends. Those days.

I was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. I got up from the couch and made my way towards the door.

I opened the door and there was no one.

There was bouquet lying down and I was surprised. I picked up the bouquet and closed the door behind me.

I searched for some note but there was none.

Who could send it to me?

--

Chapter Two guys!

Hope y’all liked it J

Who could send those bouquets though? And who was Stella talking to?

I wonder ;)

Thanks for reading J

Twitter: @exceptedbiebers

-Masumi