Chapter Twenty Four- Coffee With Eden

Reunion

Chapter Twenty Four – Coffee With Eden

Eden

I had gotten up at 8AM and was just helping Mom to do some cleaning. It was a usual thing for Mom. She would go on cleaning sprees early in the morning. She basically dragged me from my bed to help her do cleaning.

Like I’m 21, give me a break.

But in a way it was good because I was meeting Stella at the coffee shop today at 10AM and if it wasn’t mom, I would have been sleeping till 2 in the afternoon.

Never mind my sleeping habits.

“And we are done,” Mom beamed and clapped her hands as she saw the whole living room. “Ah, it does look clean.” I looked around the living room and it sure as hell was shining and looked so clean.

“We are hitting kitchen tomorrow,” Mom said. “Mom don’t use that kind of language.” I shook my head and chuckled a bit. “What language?” Mom asked confused. “Things like ‘hittin up’ and all.” I chuckle. “I’m a cool mom, Eden.” Mom laughed. “Sure you are,” I smirked.

“Shut up.” Mom jokingly. I laughed and went into my room. I quickly glanced at the wall clock and saw that it was already 9:45AM. I quickly changed into new fresh pair of clothes.

Putting my hair into a ponytail, I grab my phone from my bed and walked downstairs in the living room. “Mom, I’m going to Costa Coffee to meet Stella.” I said to her while she was doing something in the kitchen.

“Okay and what are you doing for lunch?” She asks while looking at me. “Going with Chaz and Ryan to Pizza Hut.” I inform her.

“Okay Eden, have fun.” She smiles. “Bye mom,” I smile and give her a kiss on the cheek. “Bye sweety.” Mom calls out and then I exit my house.

As Costa Coffee was just at the walking distance from my house, I decided to take a walk over there. I’m pretty sure Stella will be there by now. It’s weird how she just comes before time when we meet somewhere.

After 10 minutes, I had reached the coffee shop and as I had predicted earlier,  Stella was already sitting inside.

“Hey!” I smile and greet her. “You’re exactly 5 minutes late,” Stella said with her fake stern look. She was about to laugh any second now.

She laughed.

“You’re very weird.” I say. “The world knows,” She smirks. “Okay whatever.” I say and take a seat. “You ordered?” I asked as I grabbed the menu card. “Yep and I ordered your favorite too.” She smiled. “Thanks,” I grin at Stella and keep the menu card on the table in front of us.

Our drinks and cookies arrive at our table and we simultaneously thank the waiter.

“So?” Stella asks as she takes a sip of her drink. “I want to know everything.” I say as I take a bit of the choco-chip cookie.

Stella nods her head. “So basically it was Ryan and Chaz who had contacted me and they had told me about the whole plan.” She said. I nodded my head taking all the information inside. “Remember when you had gone to your office and I had a day off?” She asks. “Yeah,” I nod my head and take a sip of my coffee.

“That’s the day I met Ryan and Chaz after a year or something. They had explained me the whole stuff and I accepted it because I wanted to see you happy, Eden.” Stella informed.

“I was happy.”

“Are you sure about that?” Stella furrows her eye brows. “Okay maybe I wasn’t but..” I look down. “But what Eden?” “Nothing.” I shrug.

“Eden,” Stella says knowingly. “Fine, I wasn’t happy without him.” I finally admit. “That’s what it was all about. This is the reason why did all this,” Stella admits.

“Even Justin wasn’t happy because c’mon you guys were the bestest best friends ever and you both just couldn’t forget each other like this only.” Stella said.

“Yeah.” I say and look at her.

Maybe this information got me a step higher to my final decision.

Justin

“Justin, wake up.” Somebody was trying to wake me up so loudly.  I grabbed a pillow and put them on my face. “Justin.” They shouted.

“Ugh!” I groan and turn to the other side. “Justin, wake up.” They whined again.

“What?” I suddenly get up and say with frustration and anger. “Your mom is calling you downstairs.” Blake says and then runs outside my room.

I look at him go and resume to my sleep once again. As I was about to get back to my sleep, an another voice woke me up.

“Justin Drew wake up.” Mom said. “5 minutes mom,” I groan and close my eyes. “No 5 minutes. Just wake up.” And then she just removes the duvet.
“What the hell mom?” I groan. “Go for your bath and meet us downstairs for your breakfast.” Mom says sternly.

Giving in, I get up from my comfortable bed and grab my clothes from my closet and walk into the bathroom.

Mom eventually goes downstairs.

After I was done with my bath, I quickly change into my fresh pair of clothes. Walking downstairs, I see Blake eating his breakfast and mom and Mrs. Adams chatting like usual.

Mom gives me my dish of breakfast and I quickly eat my breakfast. “What’s the hurry?” Blake chuckles. “None of your business kid,” I hiss. I look at him pout.

“Sorry,” I apologies. “It’s okay. I was just acting anyways.” Blake smirks. This is the reason I don’t like this kid.

I glare at him and he just innocently shrugs.

After I was done with my breakfast, I put my dish in the kitchen sink and go into the living room. “Honey since you are free, can you take Blake for a ride?” Mom asks. “What?” I ask in shock.

“Can you take him for a round around Stratford?” Mom looks at me sternly. “Okay.” I mumble. “Good boy.” Blake whispers.

“Shut up kid.” I whisper and glare at the 7 year old boy. Even though this kid is 7, he still has the guts and he annoys the crap out of me.

Am I a pop star or a babysitter?

--

Chapter Twenty Four Guys!

 I hope y’all liked hehe :)

Anyways, Justin is acting like such a meanie rn lmao and Blake is cute though. On the other side, Eden still has some decisions to make.

Btw guys check out my new story “I Live For You” and yes it’s a JBFF and has the same cast as “Reunion”. Give it a try :)

Thanks for reading loves!

Twitter: @foreignbiebers

-Masumi