Prologue...

LaGravis was not happy. He did not feel like giving anyone the satisfaction of getting him to smile, cause he won't. As prince, LaGravis has a stressful job coming for him. He doesn't have time to do the things he wants. The most fun he ever gets is getting a minute to talk to Longtooth. Longtooth kept him company and he appreciated it. Really he did! But, it wasn't enough to fill an emptiness that grew as the years went by. LaGravis had to study the history of lions, learn proper battle maneuvers, and learn to master the speedor. You might think that's fun. It really wasn't if you were LaGravis...He had to go around difficult obstacles courses that would have dangerous turns. Not, to mention being 40% of the time completely isolated from society. LaGravis kind of hated being Prince. His father was too hard on him, one little mistake and pop! He would blow up in LaGravis's face. One time he made LaGravis cry when he said that he might be as dumb as a door. Sure, it was when he was seven but,  that...that stung. LaGravis actually tried to run away once...He was very close to freedom but, that's when Longtooth caught him. He didn't snitch on him, he just asked calmly to return to the home. LaGravis obviously refused and tried to run off but he was once again caught by Longtooth. Every time LaGravis tried to drive away on his speedor, Longtooth would somehow beat him by a second and ask him to return more serious than the last. LaGravis started to get a little annoyed so, he decided to explain to him why he was leaving. LaGravis wasn't an "tell you how I feel" kind of guy. He was actually cold most of the time. He's emotionless some say, those people are sort of right. He's unforgiving, some say. They are absolutely right. He's scary, everyone says...they are spot on. LaGravis's father made him this feared inhuman man that is as cold as the ice in winter. 

As LaGravis explained his horrible life to Longtooth, he could have sworn he saw a glimpse of sadness in Longtooth's eyes. "Your majesty, I vow on the blood running in my body to make sure that you experience life to the fullest!" Longtooth said determinedly. "Fine..." said LaGravis as he allowed Longtooth to take him home. Once they were back in the city.

"Sir, would-"

"Just call me LaGravis alright."

"Yes...LaGravis. Would you like to start off tonight with a drink?" 

LaGravis came to an immediate halt and stared at Longtooth. He chuckled a little and said "Do you wan to to exiled?" 

"N-no LaGravis, I just-" 

"Ah, I should have done that!" Said LaGravis looking disappointed. He would do anything to get away from home.

"LaGravis, just come with me. C'mon! Your like 23 right?" 

"Yeah?" LaGravis responded. He started to notice that Longtooth started to treat LaGravis like a friend than a superior. He liked that. 

"Live a little!" Longtooth announced.

"My father's against me living in general." LaGravis said sadly but also a little jokingly.

"Ohhhh, don't say that! Why do you think he puts all his heart and soul into you? He wants you to become great!"

"He wants me to become him..."

"Possibly but-"

"Longtooth! I'll take you up on that offer! Left see how long it will take before one of us passes out on the king..."

Longtooth smirked. "Your on..."