Chapter 19

~Sunny's POV~

I walked into the school gates after waving good bye to Niall.
As soon as I walked into maths I saw a worried expression on Libby's face.
I sat down besides her.
"What's the matter?"
"I'm sorry Sunny."
"What? Why?"
"I made things worse for you."
"With Leo?"
She nodded.
"Why, what's happened?"
"Well I was telling him to stay away from you, and then he asked why and I didn't know what else to say, so I said you liked some one else. And well, he isn't happy."
I sighed and put my head in my hands.
I opened my book and started writing down the date.
"I'm sorry."
"It's not your fault Libby don't worry. I'm just gonna stay clear from him and hopefully he'll stay away."
She nodded.
"Wait, how does he have a British accent and you have an Irish accent?"
"He's my step brother. His dad has been here on business for a couple of years, he met my mum and they hit it off. They got married a few months ago, and Leo moved her a month before the wedding." She told me.
Well he told me that him and his dad have both been here for a few months. He didn't say his dad got re-married. Well why should he? Why would I need to know? Why would he need to tell me?
"Oh, where's his mum?" I feel really nosey asking these questions, but I can't help it.
"She died, six years ago."
"Oh."
"Yeah, his dad didn't take it well, he became an alcoholic and a drug addict. But apparently, three years ago, he sorted himself out and started his own business and built his life back up. And then two years ago he moved here."
"So who was looking after Leo before he moved here?"
"His Nan, but she died a few months ago and that's why he is here."
"Oh, bless him."
"Sad huh?"
I nodded.
I took out my new maths kit that Niall bought me yesterday as a part of the cover story and started working.

~*~

"Oh my god! Look at this picture of Niall yesterday, he looks so hot." Lizzie said, showing Libby and I a picture of Niall yesterday in a stationary shop buying...me stationary, but I'll leave that bit out. It made me quite mad her calling him 'hot' but I didn't say anything because us two are supposed to be a secret.
"Yeah he does." Libby and I both agreed.
"I'm just going to go and get some water." I told them, getting out my lunch card and joining the shortest line, which was still pretty long.
"Hello."
I turned around to see Danny.
"Hi." I smiled.
He came in really close to me and had his hands in his pocket.
Personal space please!
"What you getting?"
"Just some water."
"No lunch?"
"I already ate it."
"Oh."
"What about you?"
"If I could, the whole menu, but I'll probably just get some pizza."
I laughed, he's so much like me.
"Alright mate?" I turned around to see a glaring Leo, with his arms crossed.
"Hi." Danny and I both mumbled in unison.
"Stay away from her." He hissed.
Danny looked confused.
"There's nothing going on between us" I assured Leo, but he ignored me.
"You understand?" He hissed again at Danny.
"Listen mate, there's nothing going on between us, we're just friends."
"I'm going to give you one more chance to get the fuck away from my girl before I batter you."
Danny sighed and walked away.
"What the fuck was that? I am not fucking your girl." I glared at him. If looks could kill!
"You are, don't you forget it."
He starting walking away but stopped. "And don't ever to to him again" This time he walked away and I stormed after him, not caring about the scene I'm causing.
"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I shouted.
I faintly heard a "language" being shouted by a teacher somewhere. But honestly I didn't care.
"You do not call me your girl and then tell me who I can or can not talk to."
I was surprised when he suddenly turned around and pushed me against a wall.
My breathing hitched as his face became centimetres away from mine.
"Talk to me like that again and I'll show you who's boss." He leaned in, and I'm sure he was about to kiss me, so I quickly turned my head to the side.
I have a boyfriend that I'm head over heels for, and I'm not letting this idiot ruin it.
He evilly chuckled and the pushed himself back and walked away.
I caught my breath again and then went back into the canteen to tell Libby and Lizzie what just happened.

~*~

I've been in a pretty messed up mood all day, especially since lunch and I'm so glad the day is finally over.
I sighed with relief as I saw Niall's car in the car park.
A frown appeared on my face as I saw Leo leaning on somebody's car.
As I walked past him he wolf whistled, I sharply turned my head and scoffed.
He winked and I glared at him for what felt like the hundredth time today.
I was surprised to see Niall getting out of his car, he walked round to my side of the car and opened the door for me.
"Niall, what are you doing?"
"Going to sort him out. No body treats my girl like that."
"What? And blow our cover? Your going to risk out whole relationship because a guy wolf whistled at me?" I whispered.
"Get in the car."
"What are you going to do?"
"Nothing. Now get in princess."
I sighed, trusting that he wouldn't do any thing stupid.
If he didn't have sunglasses, And a hoody on, I would be so much more angrier.
To my relief, he shut my door and jogged back to his side.
"See now that wasn't hard was it?" I teased.
"When a guy whistles at you, don't turn around, you're not a dog." He told me, backing out of the space he was parked in.
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be sorry, it's just, your a lady, not an animal and that pig needs to leave you alone."
As he was driving away, I looked out the window to see Leo smirking at me.
"Has he bothered you before?"
I shook my head.
"Don't lie to me."
"Niall, can you trust me and drop the subject?"
He nodded.
"What ever makes you happy."
I looked at his face as he was focused on the road.
"When ever I see you with another guy my whole world falls apart."
I looks at him, confused.
"You're so beautiful Sunny, the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, and when guys like that-"
I cut him off. "Guys like what?"
"Him! Guys who are thug, with peircings and all the punk things girls are into nowadays, I've not got them sort of stuff and I'm afraid that maybe you'll fall for someone who has."
"Ni, don't be stupid! I love you for you, I'm not into guys who look like that. Like him. Not only are you the best looking guy I've ever laid my eyes on, you have the biggest heart, the best personality and eyes that make my heart do tiny little dances every time I see them. I love you for you Niall, with or without tattoos or piercings."
His expression change from natural to ecstatic as I said this.
"Honestly, I prefer you without any tattoos or piercings." I laughed.
He laughed aswel.
"I love you Sunshine." He smiled.
"I love you to Nialler."
He grabbed my right hand in his left and kept his other on the wheel. He gave my hand a gentle squeeze and I watched him smile from the corner of my eye.

-------

Opinions on this chapter?
Please like comment and vote, because it makes me so happy you don't understand!
It gives me so much inspiration and makes me want to write more and more and I'm scared that I'm writing for nothing. I only wrote this because of my love for writing and Niall and the boys but if I'm speaking to nobody it's a waste of time. I am very appreciative of the few of you that constantly comment or vote xx
#siall?
xox